Booking January 2025 question

ClaraOswald

DIS Veteran
We have 2 BRV contracts. One will have 150 points for 2024 and beyond (June UY) and the other has 0 points for 2024 (also June UY) and 50 points a year after that.

Our deed for the 150pt contract was just recorded so we're waiting on the points. As soon as they show in our account, we plan to book 6 nights at BRV in January. Studios are already sold out. The 1-bedroom will be 184 points.

So we'd use all 150 from our 2024 UY on that newest contract.

I'll need to borrow the remaining 34 points. Does it make a difference which contract I borrow from? Which one would you pick and why?

This will also be our first time borrowing. Do I need to go into my account and borrow before I go to book? Or do I just select the points to borrow at the time of booking?

Thanks!

Since both are in the same UY and same resort, it doesn’t matter which one you borrow from to book the trip.

When you book, you will just check both contracts and then when you go to borrow, just enter in the amount to whichever contract you want.

As soon as they show in our account, we plan to book 6 nights at BRV in January. Studios are already sold out. The 1-bedroom will be 184 points.

So we'd use all 150 from our 2024 UY on that newest contract.

I'll need to borrow the remaining 34 points. Does it make a difference which contract I borrow from? Which one would you pick and why?
Probably not likely a 6 consecutive day waitlist will fill, but you are allowed two waitlists so you can waitlist for a studio.

If the studio is fulfilled you can call MS and ask to use the banked points so the leftover from the in use-year points can be banked (as long the confirmation isn't within the holding window and you still have time to bank).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter