• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zyrtec liquid- on sale or generic yet?

kellia

DIS Veteran
My son need the liquid form of Zyrtec. Has anyone seen it on sale this week? Also, is there a generic for it yet? I've seen the generic pills but not liquid, just wondering if any stores carry it. Thanks! :goodvibes

Both Wal-Mart and Target have store brand liquid Zyrtec. For some reason I always have a hard time finding it, but it is there.

I'll keep a watch as well. My son is 8 and takes it every day. We tried to switch him to a different allergy drug but his body had a weird reaction and he would get uncontrollably itchy until it got back into his system again. No hives just his skin would crawl. Sam's club has the best price for us for the liquid Zyrtec at $17 for two bottles.

You might check Sams or Costco. It seems one (or both) of them carry Zyrtec. Not sure whether they have the liquid.

Generic Zyrtec is available for sale. Generic will save you more money and its the same thing.

I just checked Walgreens website - name brand Zyrtec liquid is $9.99 a bottle while the Wal-Zyr (Walgreens brand generic) is 2 bottles for $9.99 (I think that is on sale). I've never looked for it in-store, but theoretically it should be out there!

I just checked Walgreens website - name brand Zyrtec liquid is $9.99 a bottle while the Wal-Zyr (Walgreens brand generic) is 2 bottles for $9.99 (I think that is on sale). I've never looked for it in-store, but theoretically it should be out there!

I'll check Wallgreens soon! I have had no luck with any liquid generic zyrtec anywhere in our area. My 8 year old won't take the tablets yet! I could really save some money if he would!

Thanks! I hadn't seen any of the liquid kind when I looked last time we ran out, so I wasn't sure if they made any. My ds is 5 and on the small size, so need to use the liquids so we can get the right dosage. I'll look again since I know for sure it is out there and I ran out of my coupons for the brand name stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter