Zune or I-Touch - do they do the same thing?

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
Thinking of buying dh one of these for Christmas. Unfortunately, I am technically behind the times and could use any advice anyone can offer.

I know they both play video, music, etc.. But can you connect to wi-fi on a zune? I think you can with I-touch.

I would like him to be able to connect to the internet if he is away from home or office and in a wi-fi spot. For example, we are going on a cruise in Feb...where parts of the ship have wi-fi. Can he use one of these there?

Thanks so much for any advice!!

HeatherC

Thank you. See I was confused...thought is was Zune that did this and not I-Touch. Anyone else?

Thanks again!

well the Zune does have wi fi capability.
But right now you can only use it to exchange songs between 2 Zunes or update your Zune with what has been added to the Zune Collection on your computer.

You cannot use a Zune to surf the internet or check your email.

The iTouch can connect to the Internet over wi fi, download video from YouTube etc, that kind of stuff.

Thank you both. Can you download your own music cd's to I-touch or do you have to buy music through I-tunes?

So confused...and don't want to buy the wrong thing.

Thank you both. Can you download your own music cd's to I-touch or do you have to buy music through I-tunes?

So confused...and don't want to buy the wrong thing.

Yes, you can load your own CD's into Itunes and put them on your I Pod touch free of charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter