• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zune help-please!

dahrjo

Mouseketeer
We have a zune 30 gb, that we got for Christmas. We can not sync anything. Is it possible to transfer files from a flash drive to the Zune? How do we transfer any songs we already have. We did not want to do the Zune monthly "rental". Any help?? My DS is getting very impatient!

Are you trying to sync songs you purchased from another online site, such as Wal-Mart or Napstar? If you are you can not sync them directly to the Zune. What you can do is burn them to a disc and then import them to the Zune.

hI, let me try to help.
first install the Zune software.
If you havent done the settings , I suggest you choose or change your settings to "Let Me Choose my Music " to place items into you Zune.( or it may place EVERYTHING into your Zune from your computer.

Connect your Zune with supplied media cable. your Zune software should activate.
On top of right side of screen , you should see "Settings" Click on it.
Then Click on "Device" you should be seeing :Sync Options

Select the "Let me Choose My Music " (Video..etc) on all options shown
Now the Zune will only place items you choose to place into it.
Now select "Apply" on the bottom of screen and click "OK"

Click "<-" on left side of screen to go back into your Zune Collection screen.

You can now minimize your Zune program.

Now if you goto you Computers "My Music" folder from "Start"-"My Programs"
open it , and you should see a "ZUNE" folder in "My Music"
Just Place any music you have into that folder and it will be entered into your Zune Programs "Collection" , This goes for the same for "My pictures" and "My Videos"

Now reopen your Zune page, If it doesn't already Sync your collection into your Zune, you can Select and drag the item you want into the ZUNE icon on the bottom left of your screen.

Hope this helps, Happy Holidays

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter