• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zulily shipping. How bad?

Neesy228

DIS Veteran
I just ordered two pairs of Birki's from Zulily (pretty good selection and price if anyone is looking for great park shoes) and I've never ordered from them before....so, how bad is shipping? Are we talking two weeks? Or more like a month? I live in the northeast if that matters at all.

Just wondering when I might see my new sandals! :)

I would count on the month. That way you will be nicely surprised if they come earlier. I have had things take a couple weeks and also a couple of months.
It is because they are a bulk ordering site, so they actually take orders before they have the stock in hand. So, it really depends on how fast the company they are ordering from ships to them, in order for them to ship to us.

I ordered Hanna Andersson on May 14, and it arrived to me on May 24th.
I ordered Tevas on May 16th, and they arrived on May 24th.
Everything I have ordered lately has come pretty quickly. :thumbsup2

I have ordered from Zulily several times and like previous poster said count on a turnaround time of about a month. You may get it in less time but not generally.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I ordered once,waited 4 weeks,then called and cancelled,I would rather buy it elsewhere.... I don't like that site

It will usually tell you on the item page before you buy how long for shipping and I've found that it is pretty accurate. They do take a long time though generally.

I order from Zulilly all the time. I agree with PPs, be prepared to wait about a month. Your order usually takes a couple of weeks to get to Zulilly and then they have to ship it to you. I love the site, but it's definitely not good for things you need quickly :rotfl2:!

I give a month but usually get my stuff in about 2 weeks. Zulily isn't your typical website/store, like a PP said they order after the sale is over. I shipped to them for a client at my previous job, they did a sale then submitted the order, once the order dropped into our system we had 2 days to pull it and ship it. So they can't ship your order until they get the fulfillment order from the warehouse, that will differ based on the location of the shipping warehouse.

I love Zulily, it has some things you just can't get anywhere else, but you need to go into it knowing it might take up to a month to get your stuff.

Whenever it has taken longer, I usually get a 10% coupon or a $10 gift card. If they don't have the items, they always give me a $10 gift card. I think their customer service is great. But yeah, you can't go into it thinking it's Amazon and you will get your items the next day. It doesn't work that way. If you're in a rush, go elsewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter