• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

zulilly - shipping issues? 6/8 Update

lillygator

DIS Veteran
I joined and have been watching the daily deals - finally made a purchase....early May. Fed Ex has received the shipping info but that is it.
does it normally take this long? I am hesitant to order anything else.

UPDATE - well I contacted them via email and it "appears" my order is lost in transit, so they refunded me and gave me a $10 credit.
I will give them another shot and see what happens from there.
Thanks!

I ordered something in April and didnt get it until May. It took 3-4 weeks. I was kinda put off. I will not be buying from them again!

A month is far too long to take for shipping, unless the item was not in stock. Did you contact the company and ask about the shipping delay?

they don't stock the items, it is a site that offers various companies products for a daily (or set time) reduced price...

As stated before, they usually do not have the items before they sell them to you- ime, they get shipped straight from the manufacturer oftentimes. If you watch during the checkout process, they usually state that it will be a long time before it ships. You can call and check with customer service- they are usually super helpful.

they don't stock the items, it is a site that offers various companies products for a daily (or set time) reduced price.

That explains it. I wouldn't give my business to any company which takes so long to ship. Amazon Prime has spoiled me.

They sucked me in twice with great deals, but both took nearly a month to arrive and the shipping is high for turtle express! Not impressed.

I won't order anything from zulily or totsy if I need it within 4 weeks ,but they do offer some nice products at great prices. Zulily's shipping can be high though so I try to find discount codes.

Other pp's are correct in that they don't stock items in house. They usually tell the manufacturer how many orders they have, receive the shipment from the manufacture & then ship the items to customers.

I order from Zuliliy OFTEN. (too often according to DH) They take a long long time to ship. A month is standard. I never use them for gifts, or anything I need quickly because I have NO idea when it will show up. I do find great stuff through them though and everything has always arrived eventually.

hopefully they will have something interesting soon! Not sure when the credit expires. And now I got a $15 off for totsy! Some budget!

Sorry to hear about other's experiences with Zuilliy. I placed my first order on May 28 and received my first package of the two that shipped yesterday and the second one arrived today. So less than 2 weeks.

I certainly wouldn't pay their shipping costs for just one item, but for four, and at the prices I got, it was okay. Not free, but not the worst I've ever seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter