ZUF code...has anyone used this?

Princess Amy

Nurse by day. Disney Princess by night.
I got my mousesavers newsletter and it mentioned a code ZUF for November and December bookings. I already used a Disney Visa code for my December vacation, but was wondering if this code was any better.

Has anyone used this code to book a trip or have it applied to your existing one? If so, what was the discount?

TIA

Every little bit helps...
I also booked with the Disney Visa code, then went online and priced out the other code and it was about $90 less for 6 nights at AKL w/dining and 1 day base tickets (we have leftover days on old passes)

However...I notice you're staying at CSR - We were also thinking about staying at CSR and there was nothing available there for our Dec dates (12/12 to 12/18)...so we had to stay with AKL (I know - boo hoo! :lmao: )

The rate was about $145 for 12/12 thru 12/15, then $165 for $12/16 and 12/17.

HTH!

Where did you see the code to check the prices on the Disney website. I checked but all I saw was room only??:confused3

I belief ZUF is the room only and ZQH is the package but both have expired as far as booking with them. I am booked under ZQH for Nov 14 -20.

According to the mousesavers website, the ZUF code is good until October 20.

According to the mousesavers website, the ZUF code is good until October 20.

Yup sorry the codes I was thinking of are ZQG and ZQH

So that said I did check the ZUF offer against the privious offer I mention here that did end about a week or two ago and it was good but not as good as the privious one.

Guess I better not go looking into anything. My 45 days out is on Wednesday, and my DH would have a fit if I changed anything this close to the actual vacation. Oh well.....still glad I got the Disney Visa deal.

Is there a way to check the pricing for that ZUF code online without going through a TA?

Click on tickets and reservations, then on the left, click special offers. It will bring you to the page that has the current promos. One of them is for DVC, the other is the Nov/Dec room only discount.
And FYI - it will let you add tickets/dining on and keep the discount.

Click on tickets and reservations, then on the left, click special offers. It will bring you to the page that has the current promos. One of them is for DVC, the other is the Nov/Dec room only discount.
And FYI - it will let you add tickets/dining on and keep the discount.

This is what I don't understand -- when I go to the "special offers" page, there is a "CCF" code for the Nov/Dec room only discount, and a "CCE" code for the DVC offer. I don't see anything about a "ZUF" code, or anywhere to input the code. What am I missing?? :confused3

There is nowhere to actually input the 3 letter code. Also, depending on if you book online or by phone, the actual 3 letters will be different.

Edited to add: It has "CCF" in the paragraph where it says to call, so that's probably the phone one. I know they are different because when I called to ask them a question, they had to look up the equivelent "phone code" that matched my "online code".

I can promise you that I booked my trip online using that first link and when I got my confirmation it was the ZUF (I added tix/dining)

I was just re-reading on mousesavers. CCF is the room only code. The ZU's are packages. ZUE (package w/out dining) and ZUF (with dining) are the package codes. That's why when I followed the link for the room only discount (presumably using CCF) I wound up with the ZUF package discount code on my confirmation.
I wish they would just lower the prices of the rooms altogether and stop making is work so hard!

Hey- could anyone forward me the October 15th mousesavers newsletter? for some reason mine did not get to me-- I think my internet provider randomly increased the "bulk mail" filters and deleted it before it got to even the junkmail box-- the past 3 months it came through just fine. Sorry if this is not an "allowed" request--please let me know-- I just thought it would be worth asking...

Thanks so much (email is hbuckleycac@comporium.net)

I used the room only version of this code and got a value room for $59 Sunday to Wed and 69$ on Thurs/Friday/Sat.

December 6th to 12th were the dates.

:)

Knox

I used the room only version of this code and got a value room for $59 Sunday to Wed and 69$ on Thurs/Friday/Sat.

Knox

Try doing it through expedia - not long ago they were giving that rate and another $75-100 off depending on length of stay. Number of rooms was VERY limited, but there were a few posts around where people were paying $35-$40 per night. Worth a shot.

Knox

I used the ZQL Disney Visa code when it first came out and have Dec 8th-16th at AS Sports for $54.98/night ($64.93 with tax). The total for eight nights was $515.47. The price/night didn't change. I called back later and added the dining and a one day park ticket (basically changed it to the ZQM code) and my price went up to $827.39 for the eight nights. I wonder why my price didn't change for Thurs/Fri/Sat?

Try doing it through expedia - not long ago they were giving that rate and another $75-100 off depending on length of stay. Number of rooms was VERY limited, but there were a few posts around where people were paying $35-$40 per night. Worth a shot.

Thanks for this tip.. I checked Expedia & Orbitz.. and Orbitz was still offering this but it was off the full nights cost. Brought the rate down within 3$ of what I'm paying now.

BUT -- they had Pop Century available which is where I'd rather stay - I may switch this... so again - Thanks!

Knox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter