Zootopia

TinkerBell DVC

Mouseketeer
is Nick and Judy in the parks? My soon to be 2 yr old is obsessed with "bunny" and I was hoping to be able to get her to see them.

Currently they can be seen in Move It Shake It in Magic Kingdom.

You will not be able to take a picture with/get autographs from them, but they are on the ground dancing with guests

Ok thank you!

FYI, Move It, Shake It... is not a typical parade. Four floats come up Main Street and spread around the Hub (circular area in front of the castle), where they stop and interact with the crowd there. Nick & Judy appear on one of these floats. I am not sure which side of the Hub they appear on, but that's where you'll want to be.

When we were there in October we wanted to see Nick & Judy, so hung out by the castle for the parade. Their float stopped right in front of the castle -- and they did allow pictures & selfies (as long as you were dancing and not taking up too much of their time; it's not a typical character meet).

I hope they become regular meetable characters soon.

Zootopia gets no love even though it beat Lion King and wasn't that far from Frozen. No shows, no ride overlays, no meet-and-greets, hardly any merch. Talk about an under-utilized property.

image.jpeg Nick and Judy were available at the MVMCP's last year. It was a good movie, but didn't have songs like Lion King or Frozen to really drive popularity....and eventually merchandising. Besides, once the live Beauty and the Beast movie opens in March, it will be "Zoo who?", even with a possible Oscar win.

Zootopia gets no love even though it beat Lion King and wasn't that far from Frozen. No shows, no ride overlays, no meet-and-greets, hardly any merch. Talk about an under-utilized property.

There is a LONG list of good properties that they just don't give enough love too. This is way up there. yet another one like Wall-E, Aristocats, Bambi, Robin Hood, Brave, Up, Hecules, Wreck-It-Ralph, Fox and the Hound, Rescuers, Big Hero 6... I guess it could be worse, they gave love to Tangled, they gave it a restroom.

I get it, they can't spend years creating a ride for a movie before it comes out and have the film fail and be stuck...and if they wait to see if it works, then they might miss the wave.

But Zootopia (apart from a 3 act that drags a bit) is one of the best they have done...and with an entire park that is already themed on animals, it should have been a no-brainer.

That and why can't they just do the smart thing and retheme the Tomorrowland Speedway to Sugar Rush?

Emma Watson looks and will be amazing as Belle. Can't go wrong after her portrayal as Hermione
This. They wanted Emma for the Cinderella movie and she rightfully turned them down, saying she herself wasn't right for the role (Lily James was a much better choice). She is a great choice for Belle however, both look wise, and more importantly, having a smart and strong persona.

There is a LONG list of good properties that they just don't give enough love too. This is way up there. yet another one like Wall-E, Aristocats, Bambi, Robin Hood, Brave, Up, Hecules, Wreck-It-Ralph, Fox and the Hound, Rescuers, Big Hero 6... I guess it could be worse, they gave love to Tangled, they gave it a restroom.

I get it, they can't spend years creating a ride for a movie before it comes out and have the film fail and be stuck...and if they wait to see if it works, then they might miss the wave.

But Zootopia (apart from a 3 act that drags a bit) is one of the best they have done...and with an entire park that is already themed on animals, it should have been a no-brainer.

That and why can't they just do the smart thing and retheme the Tomorrowland Speedway to Sugar Rush?

I thought that what was going to replace Stitch's Great Escape - a Sugar Rush VR ride or such?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter