• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zoomer--Robot Dog Reviews?

kkandaj

No longer a lurker
Has anyone purchased Zoomer, the robot dog, for their kids? DS has asked for a "robot dog" for over a year--and just saw it in the Target toy book. We don't usually spend $80 on one toy, but DS doesn't ever really ask for anything. He's the kid that can entertain himself for hours with 2 hot wheels.

This would be his "big" Christmas gift. Any deals out there that anyone has seen? TIA!

My DD got one for her birthday last month. It is a cute toy and she was thrilled to get it.

The only downside is that the charge doesn't last long. It seem like she plays with it for a bit and then it needs to be charged again. She played with it a few times a day the first few days and after a month she still uses it every few days. It is a big hit when she has friends over. Yesterday DD and a friend took him outside on the driveway and had a blast for the time he was working.

DD has the original black and white but has asked for the purple for xmas. Apparently she likes it so much she needs 2? (not happening)

If that is what your DS really wants, I would say go for it. Better than a bunch of other things he won't use:thumbsup2

I bought it from Kohls last weekend. It was actually a gift set so it came with a ball, jacket and the dog. It was $130 on sale for $120. All toys were an extra 15% off. I used my kohls card for an extra 30% off making it $71 and I got $10 kohls cash. I've been watching for deals and if I find it cheaper it will be easy to return to kohls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter