Zombie Apocalypse and Pixie Dust - A 2 week Disneymoon (PTR link 11/14)

Yayaya for the new trip report!! :cool1:
This was an awesome update Mel! Loved the highlights and pop quiz answers! I forgot to mention last time that I love all the souvenirs! I can't wait to see how much you come home with for the 2 girls! princess:
PS Got the princess castle today andi got the last one on the shelf too!!! :cheer2:

It's been wonderful fun reading along with you. So glad I got in near the beginning. Looking forward to your next trip report and being with it from the start. Also hoping you will keep your DisFriends filled in on your wonderful holiday fun with the baby.

Yayaya for the new trip report!! :cool1:
This was an awesome update Mel! Loved the highlights and pop quiz answers! I forgot to mention last time that I love all the souvenirs! I can't wait to see how much you come home with for the 2 girls! princess:
PS Got the princess castle today andi got the last one on the shelf too!!! :cheer2:

Thanks! Did you get a lot of the POP quiz answers right?

I have a feeling I will be coming home with LOTS of souvenirs. I really should set a budget, but even if I do I'll probably go over anyway. :rotfl:

Yay! for you getting the last castle on the shelf! :cool1: Are you getting any of the extra sets of dolls?

Sorry to see this TR end, but so excited for your PTR to start!! :goodvibes

I'm almost done typing up the intro for the pre-trip report. Should be up soon!

It's been wonderful fun reading along with you. So glad I got in near the beginning. Looking forward to your next trip report and being with it from the start. Also hoping you will keep your DisFriends filled in on your wonderful holiday fun with the baby.

Thank you! I'll be sure to update on the baby, including the holidays, throughout my pre-trip report and TR. :goodvibes

Thanks! Did you get a lot of the POP quiz answers right?

I have a feeling I will be coming home with LOTS of souvenirs. I really should set a budget, but even if I do I'll probably go over anyway. :rotfl:

Yay! for you getting the last castle on the shelf! :cool1: Are you getting any of the extra sets of dolls?

I admit I joined in a little later so some of the pop quiz answers were already there :rotfl: but I did guess a few correctly like #1,8 & 9!! :thumbsup2

I always go over budget when it comes to Disney and my daughter sooooo combining both :rolleyes1

I am going to get the princess set (Target has a coupon for $5 off) and I want to find the 7 dwarfs set too! I haven't seen it in stores but they have it online! Toys R Us had none and the guy said they hadn't gotten any princess sets in a few weeks :confused3:

I admit I joined in a little later so some of the pop quiz answers were already there :rotfl: but I did guess a few correctly like #1,8 & 9!! :thumbsup2

I always go over budget when it comes to Disney and my daughter sooooo combining both :rolleyes1

I am going to get the princess set (Target has a coupon for $5 off) and I want to find the 7 dwarfs set too! I haven't seen it in stores but they have it online! Toys R Us had none and the guy said they hadn't gotten any princess sets in a few weeks :confused3:

I saw the 7 dwarfs set at Walmart yesterday. It was not advertised anywhere, but they had some on the shelf.

I want to start my PTR, but I'm having writer's block for the intro of the cast...

I know the feeling, I had a hard time starting mine, and I only had to introduce myself! Good luck figuring out what you want to say.

If I haven't started by the end of the week, I may just start it and only say my name, and say come back later to see the cast. :rotfl2: I just want to talk about the resort and our plans so bad! It's looking to be the trip of a lifetime!!!

I saw the 7 dwarfs set at Walmart yesterday. It was not advertised anywhere, but they had some on the shelf.

I want to start my PTR, but I'm having writer's block for the intro of the cast...

Perfect, I will have to go there and look, thank you :goodvibes

I like what you did with this TR for the cast! Just change it up a bit, maybe favorite parks, favorite Disney memory, or just do a paragraph telling everyone about your family and why you love Disney! Plus you'll have beautiful baby Claudia to show off in the cast now! princess:
Then talk about each day and your plans! It'll come to you once you start going :goodvibes

Perfect, I will have to go there and look, thank you :goodvibes

I like what you did with this TR for the cast! Just change it up a bit, maybe favorite parks, favorite Disney memory, or just do a paragraph telling everyone about your family and why you love Disney! Plus you'll have beautiful baby Claudia to show off in the cast now! princess:
Then talk about each day and your plans! It'll come to you once you start going :goodvibes

That's a good idea! Thanks. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter