Ziploc(R) Zip 'n Steam(TM) BzzCampaign available

smacky1

DIS Veteran
The campaign was availabe on my homepage for anyone who has not gotten the invite yet. I did not get an invite, but when I logged in a few minutes ago it was there. Go get it! :yay:

Thanks for the tip. I didn't get an email either but when I checked the homepage, the invite was there so I'm in, too!

Thanks!

Our microwave bit the dust a couple weeks ago, so I can't try this out. :(

Silly question... :blush: this is my first campaign....i went onto the website and signed up for the Ziploc one...I filled in all the questions that they asked and then it directed me to the Ziploc website...what do I do now? :confused3

Silly question... :blush: this is my first campaign....i went onto the website and signed up for the Ziploc one...I filled in all the questions that they asked and then it directed me to the Ziploc website...what do I do now? :confused3

You will be getting a kit in the mail. It will have the ziplock bags in it and also everything you know for the campaign. I got in too! Thanks for the advance notice!:thumbsup2

Thank you for the tip! I didn't get the email either, but I checked the home page and got in!

Thanks!
Tricia:cool1:

darn. I didn't get in. I still can't even FIND the al fresco, though, for that campaign. Coupon in my purse, can't spend it. I want the veggie steam campaign!

I got in thanks for the heads up-no e-mail, but on my home page when I checked. This is also my first campaign, I am so excited.:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter