Zhu Zhu Princess Castle hard to find?

jaminmd

DIS Veteran
We "adopted" a family at work for Christmas & the little girl asked for the castle. I can only find it on eBay. Is this one of the popular, hard to find toys this year? She also wants that walking dog, which I can find, so at least I can get that, but I'd like to get her the castle as well. Thanks.:)

I think it might have been a Walmart exclusive maybe? It seems to me that it was in one of their ads not that long ago for about $20. There was a castle and a Cinderella type carriage and also a prince and princess zhu zhu. I didn't see them online but I would check at your local Walmart.

my walmart HAS THEM- THEY ARE ABOVE THE soda in that aisle
( odd i know) they have the dogs their too..... just saw them last night..

We "adopted" a family at work for Christmas & the little girl asked for the castle. I can only find it on eBay. Is this one of the popular, hard to find toys this year? She also wants that walking dog, which I can find, so at least I can get that, but I'd like to get her the castle as well. Thanks.:)

I am having a hard time getting the castle (and am hoping they don't get it over the weekend when I can't go get it since DD would be with me) but I have been able to get the carriage, the ballroom, the two hamsters and four of the outfits for her. And its all at Walmart.

I thought they were not releasing the Princess items in the U.S. until tomorrow. WHOOPS, I guess I probably missed out. I'll try WalMart again tomorrow.

I don't think my Walmart has gotten any in yet-I have been there everyday except yesterday for a week and there hasn't been any. So hopefully you still have a chance to get it at Wally World! :thumbsup2

I at least I found the pink one with a tutu and crown. I also have the basic starter set as a back up but hoping I will find that castle in the next few weeks. Fingers crossed to everyone!

just found one last night at wal mart, dont be afraid to ask! they might just be in the back..

I didn't know this existed, but it is the perfect addition to the already bought zhu zhu pets, thanks for the idea! I found it at Amazon, but will keep looking for a better price.

I saw them in either Big Lots or General Dollars weekly ad two weeks ago for I think around $20. Wish I knew about them ahead of time, since I bought the nieces Zhu Zhu stuff for Xmas, but everything is all ready wrapped and I have spent way too much money all ready. Good Luck with your search!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter