Zhu zhu pets available

wvdislover

DIS Veteran
I just saw on Wal-Mart's website that they will have zhu zhu's available in stores for purchase today, tomorrow, and Wed. at 7am. Each store will have a minimum of 20 each day (and up to 60, I think). They are first-come, first-serve, and they will hand out tickets for them. Hope that helps someone! Merry Christmas!

I walked into our local Walmart today at about 930 and asked if they still had some..They still had at least 15-20 of them, only White, Grey or yellow though..they also had the carrier and blankets so I was able to get those..I called another one within 30 min of my house and she said they had 15 or so still on the shelve and that was about noon..and she said they would be getting 100 more tomorrow if i wanted more..Sucks they only have those colors, I'm interested in getting the new ones but we don't have a CVS or TRU anywhere within a hour from us..oh well, maybe easter lol

my mom went to Toys R Us and got 2 Zhu Zhus at about 2:30 this afternoon, they were at the customer service desk.

My Zhu Zhu shipment from etoys just went out about an hour ago, I am supposed to have them by Christmas Eve, we'll see I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter