ZHU or ZHW ?? What's the Right Code?

CanadianGuy

<font color=green><br><br><font color=blue>Me and
Interesting. Several people have posted here the code for Free DDP is ZHU.

But on the Disney website.. here it says to ask for code ZHW.

What the ?

Knox

When I booked this morning I asked the CM if I needed the code to get free dining, she said "yes". I said "ZHU, for free dining", she said "ok". Of course she also told me that Pop and ASMo were sold out b/c so many Disney Visa holders booked them earlier this week, so maybe she didn't know a lot about the system? :confused3 Regardless, she gave us free dining :)

When I booked this morning I asked the CM if I needed the code to get free dining, she said "yes". I said "ZHU, for free dining", she said "ok". Of course she also told me that Pop and ASMo were sold out b/c so many Disney Visa holders booked them earlier this week, so maybe she didn't know a lot about the system? :confused3 Regardless, she gave us free dining :)

I didn't need the code this morning, just told the CM that I wanted to add the FDP to my existing reservation and she said, "Okay let me put in the code for you..."

Funny how different CM's do different things... :confused:

I didn't need a code either. I just said I wanted to book in september for the free dining.

I didn't need a code either. I just told him that I wanted to book a reservation with the free dining promotion and he took it from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter