Zero Entry Pools?

The Grand Floridian
The Animal Kingdom Lodge
The Polynesian
and The Yacht and Beach Club...although more along the lines of a sand bottom entry

Originally posted by boston-yachter

and The Yacht and Beach Club...although more along the lines of a sand bottom entry
just curious... where is this at Yacht and Beach Club?
Dh and I were there last week and were looking for handicapped access in case we ever styed there with our DD. All I found was a wheelchair height "bump down" set of stairs and sand entry to the children's wading pool.

SAB is not zero entry. The wading pool has a sand entry, but the main pool has stairs.

If the OP is asking because they ahve a disabled person in their party, the AKL also provides a waterchair that the person can use to get in and out of the pool with. The CM's will not assist in transferring from the regular chair to the water chair though.

Although I would imagine the Polynesian and GF also have this "service", I'm not sure about it, you might want to call and ask if this is the situation.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter