Zero entry pools

Leleluvsdis

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me which resorts (including DVC) have a zero entry pool? We are planning a 1st birthday trip in December, and think this would be a great time to use the zero entry feature.

Can anyone tell me which resorts (including DVC) have a zero entry pool? We are planning a 1st birthday trip in December, and think this would be a great time to use the zero entry feature.

A few that I know of are:

GF
AKL/AKV
BLT
Poly (although the main pool is scheduled to close sometime in July for 8 months to a year)

Carribean Beach does too
They also have a fantastic splash pad and mini-slides for the littlest kids.
Next to stormalong bay, it's my favorite pool/water play area for little ones.

Along that same vein.... are any of the pools heated? Weather in Dec/Jan in Orlando can be a bit tricky.... Swimming would be nice, but can't count on it, correct?

D

SAB has a huge play area if that's what your looking for.

SP2008038-1.jpg

SAB27.jpg

Yes, the pools are heated but......the air isn't. There are times that you just don't want to get out of the water!! When it gets to below 60 in central Florida, it is hard to get out of that pool!!! Better have someone standing there, waiting with a towel!!!

Yes, the pools are heated but......the air isn't. There are times that you just don't want to get out of the water!! When it gets to below 60 in central Florida, it is hard to get out of that pool!!! Better have someone standing there, waiting with a towel!!!

You said it! For this reason alone, my DH has refused to go during "Winter" months ever again. He always uses the pool with my DGD, and that is one of their favorite times to spend together, so after third time of This is a great discount, time of year, etc" he said forget it! It was so darn cold the last time, SAB was just one giant tease! Of course you know it warmed up the day we left:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter