zero entry pools

PlutosFriend

<font color=royalblue>Spoke too soon<br><font colo
Hi.. a friend of mine is asking me which resorts have the zero entry pools. Since I haven't been Dis'ing lately I cannot remember. Quick responses would be appreciated! :worship::hippie:

As far as i can remember the Polynesian and Saratoga springs do, and possibly Animal kingdom lodge and Stormalong bay at Yacht and Beach Club. Have fun!:yay:

I haven't been there, but I believe the pool at Carribean Beach was made zero-entry when it was renovated last year.

Thanks for the responses so far. I thought I could do a quick search to find it, but noooooooo LOL. :rolleyes1
My memory bugs me......we stayed at POP when it first opened, and I cannot remember if the main pool there has zero entry..

Haven't been there yet(going next month!!:cool1:), but everything I read about Bay Lake Tower says they have a Zero Entry Pool.

It seems once the temperature falls below 75 all the pools are zero entry down there. :rotfl2:

I know, bad joke. ;)

Thanks for the responses so far. I thought I could do a quick search to find it, but noooooooo LOL. :rolleyes1
My memory bugs me......we stayed at POP when it first opened, and I cannot remember if the main pool there has zero entry..

Pop's kiddie pool is zero entry.

As was said previously the big pools are not.

Pop's kiddie pool is zero entry.

As was said previously the big pools are not.

Ohhh OK, so the area behind the Hippy Dippy pool, is it called? Geesh! I am worried about my Disney Brain..it is very confused :confused3
Thank goodness I have you fellow Dis'ers to straighten me out!

Since we just went through the resort-deciding process for our toddler's first trip, I have a complete (I think) list of zero-entry main pools.

Moderates: Caribbean Beach Resort

Deluxes: Animal Kingdom, Yacht/Beach Club, Grand Floridian, Poly

DVC: Saratoga Springs, Beach Club Villas, Animal Kingdom Villas, Bay Lake Tower

I don't think I missed any, but I could be wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter