zero entry pool

YC/BC/BCV all share a pool with zero entry and toddler slide.

happy7 said:
what resorts have zero entry pool for toddlers?? is this that important?

If your handicapped my guess is that it could be very important.

Hi, I Read Somewhere That All Resort Pools Have Steps,so A Toddler Can Play There. I Like The Zero-entry Pool For My 3 Year Old Twins. We Stayed At Akl Last Year And Will Be Going Back Next Week. I Contemplated Staying At Bc This Year,but The Pool Area Is So Busy,and It Would Be Hard For My Husband To Watch 2 Babies At The Same Time(since I Will Be Going Shopping A Few Times While They Are Swimmng!). The Akl Pool Never Seemed Busy Last Summer,so I Decided To Stick With A Sure Bet.

My kids loved the zero entry pool at AKL. We were there during the busy spring break but the pool never felt crowded... I heard it was one of the largest pools. We will be making sure to find a resort with zero entry next time as it was a big hit for the kids to be able to wade into the water like at the beach. Much more relaxing not to have to watch for them accidently slipping off the steps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter