Zero entry pool question

princessap

DIS Veteran
so we are doing most of our next stay at the poly again, want to enjoy it before dvc takes over :(
I am debating adding two nights at CR or GF. I was thinking tpv at CR but after looking at pictures it kind of underwhelms regarding the view for the price tag.

So I am debating CR garden wing or GF. Which pool has zero entry?? We plan to do a lot more relaxing this trip so I know we will use the pool a lot and we will have an 18 month old with us so it is important.

thanks!

I would choose Poly or GF but honestly you will NOT get a view like you do at the POLY at any other resort! I wish I had my pics with me but being able to look over the 7 seas lagoon anytime and see MK, CR, GF and watch castle change colors and fireworks from right there! AMAZING! Poly ambiance is so relaxing between the tropical feel and music, plus the beach and hammocks.. The monorail convenience is just an added PLUS!

so we are doing most of our next stay at the poly again, want to enjoy it before dvc takes over :(
I am debating adding two nights at CR or GF. I was thinking tpv at CR but after looking at pictures it kind of underwhelms regarding the view for the price tag.

So I am debating CR garden wing or GF. Which pool has zero entry?? We plan to do a lot more relaxing this trip so I know we will use the pool a lot and we will have an 18 month old with us so it is important.

thanks!

I would go with the GF. As you know, we are trying the CR for the first time in December so I can't comment on the resort from a past guest stand point, but if given the choice between CR GW and the GF, I'd choose the GF. For me, personally, I would want to stay in the tower at the CR. I know the GW is just as convenient with all of the same perks, but the tower is what makes the CR (for me). We've had great stays at the GF and I think it has a better theme/atmosphere than the CR. Plus I think your little one would love the Alice in Wonderland splash play area at the GF. So with all of that said, I'd go with a GF/Poly split or stay at the Poly the whole time. Good luck.

Another vote for GF. The new Alice in Wonderland themed splash pad and kid area looks adorable.

Thanks everyone. I am thinking of trying another resort so maye GF it will be. Does their main pool have zero entry?

Thanks everyone. I am thinking of trying another resort so maye GF it will be. Does their main pool have zero entry?
We thought the GF main pool was just ok, so we spent most of our time at the courtyard pool, so I don't remember if the main pool is zero entry or not. I think it is, but I'm not 100% sure. We don't have little ones so i didn't pay too much attention for the short time we were there. Hopefully someone will be able to confirm or correct me. The courtyard pool, however, has just been redone and that is zero entry.

The Grand Floridian pool just reopened after being closed for five months for re=building. It is now larger with a zero entry end and a fence around the entire area.

Oops. I just reread Mickeynut1's post and realized that we were talking apples and oranges. She was calling the beach pool the "main pool." I was calling the courtyard pool the "main pool." The courtyard pool has been there longer and is larger than the beach pool, which is also considered a "feature pool" because of the waterfall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter