Zebra Trail Room Locations

mirlow

Peace-Love-Disney
We are going to visit the AKL this August. We have stayed there twice, both times looking out at Arusha Savanna. The first time on the Zebra Trail and the second time on the Kudu Trail. I was thinking this time of requesting the end of the Zebra Trail. I'm looking at my map and I'm wondering what Savanna the rooms at the end face (if you aren't looking at the Arusha Rock)? What is that view like? What is the view like if you are at the end of the Zebra Trail looking out on the Arusha Savanna? It seems like you would be looking towards the resort rather that out at the Savanna? How is the Uzima Savanna? We need bunkbeds so I can't make too many requests. Trying to decide between the first or second pod? Maybe try the Uzima Savanna for something new?

My favorite room location is in the end "leg" on Zebra Trail. Rooms 4465 and 4466. 4466 Being the better of the two as it actually has an entrance hallway, two dressers, and the corner balcony. If you look at a map you can see where those would be. I think that entire end would be a great location, I just have physically been in both of these rooms on two separate trips. On the fifth floor I was in the straight part and didn't enjoy our view as much. It is a walk, but I love it at the ends where you feel like the savannah is all yours!

Debbie

Hi Debbie, I'm looking at my map and I'm confused about where your room was:confused: Was your room 4566 rather than 4466? I see the last leg but the numbers are 4541-4566. The first leg (by the poo) the numbers are 4451-4486. We're you looking out at the Uzima Savanna or across the hall? It sounds like a great location.

You're right! 45, not 44! Sorry about that! We were on the Uzima savannah, but could see the edge of Arusha. Many of hte animals preferred to hang out "in the back" so we saw tons of wildlife! On the fifth floor during Easter we were more on the Arusha savannah, seeing the edge of Uzima. I much prefered our fourth floor room to the fifth, not due to floor level, but location. You know the saying LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!

We saw a lot of animals on the Uzima Savanna. A lot more than when we were on the other side of the hall. :D Convenient location too because we were a very short walk to the elevator to the pool and Mara.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter