Mara sells them?

Speaking of Boma is it open for lunch?

What are they?
What's in them?
Are they at Boma for breakfast?
Just dinner?
Mara sells them?

I do not remember them at Breakfast. No lunch at Boma. But they do sell them at Mara the CS at AKL.

Kae

Boma is not open for lunch but Sanna is at Kidani Village. Zebra domes are at Boma and Mara and are amararetto and Kahlua filled deserts! They are so you,my!

Zebra domes are at Boma during dinner only (I've not seem them at breakfast any of the times I've been there and Boma does not open forr lunch). You can buy them in a pack at the Mara (there are four per pack). There kind of a like a Kahlua (or Amarula) mousse covered in a soft ganache.

You can see a recipe for them on Allears and the Disney Food Blog. I've not tried it, so I don't know how true it is (some of the Disney recipes provided by Disney do not work so well), but it looks like it's in the general ballpark to me.

ZebraDomes_1_zps2b2fbb11.jpg

They have Liqueur in them and can be strong for some people. They are very rich, that said. I ate 3. :banana::banana:

What are they?
What's in them?
Are they at Boma for breakfast?
Just dinner?
Mara sells them?

I must admit that I ate a Zebra Dome for breakfast once. We had extras from dinner at Mara the night prior in our fridge and it "called to me."

Zebra domes are at Boma during dinner only (I've not seem them at breakfast any of the times I've been there and Boma does not open forr lunch). You can buy them in a pack at the Mara (there are four per pack). There kind of a like a Kahlua (or Amarula) mousse covered in a soft ganache.

You can see a recipe for them on Allears and the Disney Food Blog. I've not tried it, so I don't know how true it is (some of the Disney recipes provided by Disney do not work so well), but it looks like it's in the general ballpark to me.

ZebraDomes_1_zps2b2fbb11.jpg

When did they go down to a 4-pack? In 2012, they were sold as a 5-pack. Probably the sneaky way to increase profit without officially raising the price!

I normally eat 2 or 3. They are really good but also strong for some.

The liquer and coffee flavor was too much for me...I didn't care for it at all. If it was just a chocolate mousse..I would have loved it.

I wad looking forward to them. Guess it goes to show you can't go by a picture. Don't sound appealing at all to me now that I hear the ingredients.

I was so looking forward to eating a zebra dome. I was so disappointed when I had my first bite, not good. W

The first time I tried it I did not like them but I tried them again and they are fantastic ! I buy some to even take home! I can not taste the acohol.

They are a little piece of heaven.

TOTALLY AGREE!! We have stayed at AKL our last two trips but can't swing it this time so I made ADRs for Boma just for the zebra cakes. We'll be leaving with several packages from Mara after dinner. Some people can't wait for their next dole whip, for me, it's Zebra Domes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter