Zebra Domes??

tinkjess3

Mouseketeer
Ok I know this question is going to sound stupid but having never been to Boma...What is a zebra dome that I keep hearing is so great :confused3 . We are going there on our next trip and was wondering what it was. :)

A zebra dome is an amazing treat the AKL chefs whipped up. It is round and made with chocolate. They are made with alcohol in the cake. They are fantastic and my absolute favorite dessert at Disney!

364525275cOHWzS_th.jpg

Do they have them at Boma breakfast too or just dinner? Also, I've read that you can get 3 of them for 1 snack credit. I'm not doubting that they are covered as a snack, but just not for sure about getting three of them.
TIA

FYI for all my veggie friends, the zebra domes are not vegetarian friendly!!

Soooo sad.

They contain gelatin. Why can't non animal sourced gelatin become the norm?

I wanted to love zebra domes but the gelatinous texture is too much for me. I have a gelatin phobia, wish it was less obvious so I could enjoy them more.

They are packaged in threes at the Mara, AKL's CS restaurant. I've eaten breakfast at Boma twice but never seen the zebra domes there, only at dinner.

They did not have the zebra domes at the Boma breakfast buffet. But I had
them at dinner and OMG they are so good! :thumbsup2 :worship:

They are packaged in threes at the Mara, AKL's CS restaurant. I've eaten breakfast at Boma twice but never seen the zebra domes there, only at dinner.

Thanks! I guess I'll just have to use a snack credit!

They are in the refrigerated section of Mara and we bought some with our snack credit. Also had them at Boma dinner. Call me crazy but I'm not a fan. They're "good" but not something I'll pick from the vast dessert bar at Boma again. I'm not a big fan of white chocolate though and that's what they're covered with. Dh and my sister didn't care for them either. They agreed they were goodish.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter