ZBH - Anyone know the % discount?

denman007

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I booked with ZBH through AAA and saved about $300 over the AAA rate, but does anyone know the exact breakdown of the discount? We have Mod booked for 7 nights, with 8 day prem tix, with dinning.

TIA.

siestakeys04 said:
NO i havent heard did you find out any info??

Nope...maybe i crunch numbers this weekend and figure it out.

Haven't figured the % yet but here are some figures. I called and added 1 more night stay with DDP added for a total of 263.34. Now the plan cost 151.96(2adutls and 2 14 year olds at 37.99 each) 263.31-151.96= 111.38 for the room rate with discount. Regular room rate for holiday time is 212.63

So 212.63 - 111.38= 101.25 a night savings is what I get.

Now these figures are for a standard room at CRS. at holiday time 12/23-12/31.

Here is another way to go. Disney Quote for MYW with dining including a day ticket for each person is 3,189.80 and with the code we are paying 2379.75 a savings of 811.05. which breaks down to 101.38 a night. Not sure why there is a difference in the change.

Hope this helps!

so I dare not attempt this percentage thing. But, I can tell you that we booked for 2 people 8 nights at CSR, got 8 day MYW tickets with park hopping PLUS the dining plan for $2,008.00. I did the math (I can add and subtract) to see how much it would be if we booked it a la carte with no discount on the room and we saved $530.00.

Now, Lord knows how to do that percentage BUT I think it varies based on where you're staying, what season it is for that resort, how many nights, etc, etc.

PamNC

I'm not good at math either, lol. I just ran a quote from Disney for our package - 2 rooms at POP, 8-Day tickets with Hopper and Plusses with DDP (paid for, not free) for 2 adults and 3 "juniors."

Disney quote: $4,382

Thru AAA TA w/code: $3,591

Savings: $791! Yippee!

ETA: I guess that's about an 18% discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter