Zarina-Pirate Fairy- Is she in the parks?

LMN

DIS Veteran
Just watched the Pirate Fairy movie last night. Very cute. We'll be at WDW in June and July this year and were wondering if Zarina is in the parks? Can anyone who has been there recently tell us if she appears at Tinker Bell's Magical Nook or not (or anywhere else)?

Thanks!

Just watched the Pirate Fairy movie last night. Very cute. We'll be at WDW in June and July this year and were wondering if Zarina is in the parks? Can anyone who has been there recently tell us if she appears at Tinker Bell's Magical Nook or not (or anywhere else)?

Thanks!

According to Kenny the Pirate (who is pretty in the know as far as characters go), Zarina will not be doing any meet in WDW. Tink is due to move from her current location and it is rumored when she makes the move out of Adventureland and into Town Square Theater she will also being meeting solo and losing the fairy friend she currently meets with. :worried:

We will be their from June 21-July 3 and are hoping for the same! ,pmt dd7 wasn't to dress like her one day

According to Kenny the Pirate (who is pretty in the know as far as characters go), Zarina will not be doing any meet in WDW. Tink is due to move from her current location and it is rumored when she makes the move out of Adventureland and into Town Square Theater she will also being meeting solo and losing the fairy friend she currently meets with. :worried:

That is a shame! And I can't believe they are moving! They haven't been at their current location for that long and how much time/money did they spend refurbing it into her Magical Nook? :confused3

We love meeting the other fairies with Tinkerbell. I hope this doesn't happen.

We made sure to hit the Nook, as they are leaving soon. Met Sivermist, Fawn, and Rosetta. They must be rotating them. My girls were excited to see Silvermist, it's been a few years since they last saw them. I was kinda amazed that there was no advertising or promotions for the new movie. It seems clear that other than Tink, the Faries are not going to be around the MK for a while.

I find it funny that they did not put her at least for a short time in the park since they sell her dress in the store

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter