Zarina dress to be found anywhere?

If you have a Disney store near you you may find one. It looks like they recently ran out online. Of course, you can always find overpriced ones on ebay.

I looked on ebay but most of them are way overpriced. There were a couple of reasonable ones, but they were small sizes. In my opinion, they run slightly on the small side.

Thanks, I'm looking for my SIL. Our local Disney Store is out, online is out, I'm here at the World now and can't find it anywhere. My niece wants to be Zarina for halloween. I'll keep looking. DSIL won't pay overpriced eBay prices, not worth that much!

Thanks!

If you find it, please let me know. My daughter changed her mind and now really wants it too. I knew darn well I should've bought it a couple weeks ago before Disney started their Halloween sale & sold out :(

I found a few on Amazon. Some of them seem to be overpriced but Amazon usually has quick shipping, so it could be useful.

Hope this helped! :p

I bought mine in a Disney store and paid 49.95 for it so if you can find one around that price with free shipping it's not that bad. Even for a low shipping because you only get free shipping from Disney online at over 75.00. They still have the wings and accessories for sale on the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter