Zahanati Massage & Fitness Center: At AKL Questions!

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
Has anyone had a massage at the AKL Zahanati Massage & Fitness Center? Why types do they offer? Thanks bunches!

Zahanati Massage & Fitness Center:
Pamper yourself with facials, body treatments and various massages. Work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment, make an appointment for a personal training session and take advantage of amenities including dry saunas and steam rooms.

My husband and I had one back in January after we did the marathon. We both had Swedish massages. They were good, but definitely nothing to write home about.

I had two problems with my massage, one was she offered me a choice of aromatherapy oils, but did not tell me it would cost an extra $15 (I still would have had it) - my husband's therapist did tell him.

Second problem - I could hear the exercise equipment during the massage. My husband heard nothing as his treatment room was further away. We had two massages scheduled, but I cancelled my second one as I did not feel it was worth. We paid £120 each for our massages - the same price as the massages we had at the Four Seasons in Maui ;)

TMM funny you should mention massages in Maui. I was fortuate enough to have a spa day at the Grand Wailea.... Oh my... talk about heaven. How does that Sinade Oconner song go... Nothing compares... Nothing compares to you...

Do I just call the resort to book it?

Thanks!

would love to know more about the different massages....I plan to get Dh one when we arrive in May!

Laurabearz said:
TMM funny you should mention massages in Maui. I was fortuate enough to have a spa day at the Grand Wailea.... Oh my... talk about heaven. How does that Sinade Oconner song go... Nothing compares... Nothing compares to you...

Do I just call the resort to book it?

Thanks!

So true about Maui! Maybe I am hard to please when it comes to massages? We got married in Maui in 2004. Last year I was reading and article about the top US massage therapists and it turns out the therapist my husband had in Maui was #1. Unbelievable. We are saving to go back for our 5th anniversary.

As for booking - here is te website for the spa that is onsite at AKL:

http://www.relaxedyet.com/fitness.shtml
I e-mailed them with some questions beforehand. You can read all about the different treatments, etc.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter