Zack and Cody seen on TOT!

averill94

DIS Veteran
My sis in law and her 3 kids are there now. They went on TOT, only to realize Zack and Cody were on with them! They took pics on the way out.

How exciting!

Unfortunately my 5 yr old wants to see them when we go....I keep explaining they just got lucky!

OH!!!! that's awesome...DDs love Zach and Coty! Heard on another thread that Johnny Depp will be in the area during our stay...maybe he will pop over to WDW!!!! I would love to see him!!!!!
;)

OH!!!! that's awesome...DDs love Zach and Coty! Heard on another thread that Johnny Depp will be in the area during our stay...maybe he will pop over to WDW!!!! I would love to see him!!!!!
;)

woah! Hang on I need details about this. Johnny Depp is going to where when??? And for how long? :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: No, I'm serious-we're leaving in 8 days! ETA:nevermind found the thread, I will be on the lookout

My sis in law and her 3 kids are there now. They went on TOT, only to realize Zack and Cody were on with them! They took pics on the way out.

How exciting!

Unfortunately my 5 yr old wants to see them when we go....I keep explaining they just got lucky!

Was just watching that show with the kids last night. I bet that encounter added a lot of magic to thier trip!

My son would have been in awe. I can't tell you how many times we've watched their show. We're leaving in 2 days. He loves them, -almost as much as the Naked Brother's Band- I still don't get the name:upsidedow

They are supposed to be sailing out on the Wonder tonight, there was a story about it in an Orlando newspaper that was posted on the cruise forums.

A friend of mine saw them board the ship today. Ahead of everyone else of course... LOL

I just wanted to let everybody know that seeing 2 Disney Channel Stars at WDW is a HUGE deal,but you REALLY should consider going to the taping of the Disney Channel Games at WDW.I went to DCG 2007 and DCG 2008 and here is a list of some of the DC Stars that I "met" during those two trips to WDW:Miley Cyrus,Ashley Tisdale,Nick Jonas,Kevin Jonas,Joe Jonas,Emily Osment,DYLAN AND COLE SPROUSE:) ,Monique Coleman,Corbin Bleu,Kiely Williams,Sabrian Bryan,Adrienne Bailon,Jason Dolley,Jason Earles,Alyson Stoner,Cody Linley,Meaghan Jette Martin,Selena Gomez,Jennifer Stone,David Henrie,Kyle Massey,Chelsea Staub,Demi Lovato.etc.:) They are all really nice people-it is a GREAT experience.:)

My two kids just told me that Zach and Cody are doing a new series that takes place on a cruise ship. Maybe this upcoming cruise is "research" for them. :goodvibes

Here is an article I found on the internet that does confirm the new series.

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-sprousesuitelifeondeck,0,2317186.story

Sprouse Twins Board 'Suite Life on Deck'
Brenda Strong, Phill Lewis join the acting brothers
February 4, 2008

Zack and Cody are checking out of the hotel and taking their hijinks to the high seas.

Dylan and Cole Sprouse will reprise their roles for the new live-action series "The Suite Life on Deck," an offshoot of their hit Emmy-nominated series "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody." Joining them will be Brenda Song and Phill Lewis from the original series.

"Our audience has shown us that after 88 episodes, 'The Suite Life of Zack & Cody' remains one of their favorite sitcoms ever," says Gary Marsh, President, Entertainment, Disney Channels Worldwide. "We decided to find a new way for Zack, Cody, London and Mr. Moseby to live 'The Suite Life' in a whole new setting -- this time aboard a luxury cruise liner."

In the new series, twins Zack and Cody Martin (Dylan and Cole Sprouse) and hotel heiress London Tipton (Song) enroll in a semester-at-sea program aboard luxury cruise liner the S.S. Tipton. Dutiful hotel manager Mr. Moseby (Lewis) follows to keep an eye on the boss' daughter, who, along with the tourists and students attending classes on Deck Eight, must deal with the twins' mischievous ways.

"The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" was nominated for an Emmy Award this year in the Outstanding Children's Program category and has ranked among the Top Five series on basic cable with kids 6-11 and tweens 9-14 for the past three seasons.

Wow that looks like fun... sure the kids will love it too!

My sis in law said they were at the park "just for fun"!

Yeah!

the Naked Brother's Band- I still don't get the name:upsidedow

:lmao: Same here about their name. Even my kids don't know why they are called that. :confused: Anyone?

:thumbsup2 I read that article and others too. Also, they talked about it a few weeks ago on the DISUnplugged Podcast. They mentioned there would be filming on the cruise too. Pretty cool for those kids onboard.

They've been advertising the new show on the Disney Channel. It will be a nice change of scenary and story-lines. I know my kids can't wait for the new shows. I can't wait to see The Wonder on tv. ;)

:thumbsup2 I agree about the DCG. We went this past May to the taping of the games, parade at DHS and the concert. Also, The Jonas Brothers rode RNR before us and there were Disney Channel stars all over the parks the whole week. If your kids are big Disney Channel fans, this is "a must" at least once. You'll never see so many DC stars in one place. :goodvibes

:surfweb: Jennifer

Please tell me this is just for one season, without Carrie and Maddie I'm just not interested...

My two kids just told me that Zach and Cody are doing a new series that takes place on a cruise ship. Maybe this upcoming cruise is "research" for them. :goodvibes

Sprouse Twins Board 'Suite Life on Deck'
Brenda Strong, Phill Lewis join the acting brothers
February 4, 2008

Zack and Cody are checking out of the hotel and taking their hijinks to the high seas.

Dylan and Cole Sprouse will reprise their roles for the new live-action series "The Suite Life on Deck," an offshoot of their hit Emmy-nominated series "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody." Joining them will be Brenda Song and Phill Lewis from the original series.

"Our audience has shown us that after 88 episodes, 'The Suite Life of Zack & Cody' remains one of their favorite sitcoms ever," says Gary Marsh, President, Entertainment, Disney Channels Worldwide. "We decided to find a new way for Zack, Cody, London and Mr. Moseby to live 'The Suite Life' in a whole new setting -- this time aboard a luxury cruise liner."

In the new series, twins Zack and Cody Martin (Dylan and Cole Sprouse) and hotel heiress London Tipton (Song) enroll in a semester-at-sea program aboard luxury cruise liner the S.S. Tipton. Dutiful hotel manager Mr. Moseby (Lewis) follows to keep an eye on the boss' daughter, who, along with the tourists and students attending classes on Deck Eight, must deal with the twins' mischievous ways.

"The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" was nominated for an Emmy Award this year in the Outstanding Children's Program category and has ranked among the Top Five series on basic cable with kids 6-11 and tweens 9-14 for the past three seasons.

I have no idea. What I have read though is that Ashley Tisdale didn't renew her contract because she wants to focus on her movie career. So who knows. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter