YVG/Planet Hollywood Voucher?

sconnell

DIS Veteran
I booked April 23-26 on the YVG code and when I got some confirmation letters they also mention a Planet Hollywood Meal Voucher and a Plante Hollywood Merch Voucher. Anyone else? I hadn't heard of this one with YVG. What should I expect?

BUMP, I'm kinda curious about this too....any info anyone??? I got this when I received my travel docs.

My Planet Hollywood voucher from AAA is not BOGO free. It is for one selct entree and one non-alcoholic beverage. The choices are: any burger platter, caesar sald, and pasta pomodoro. No other purchase required, but gratuity is not included.

The Merchandise voucher is for one keepsake per package. Doesn't say what it is, but it needs to be picked up between 11am and 6pm

torinsmom said:
My Planet Hollywood voucher from AAA is not BOGO free. It is for one selct entree and one non-alcoholic beverage. The choices are: any burger platter, caesar sald, and pasta pomodoro. No other purchase required, but gratuity is not included.

The Merchandise voucher is for one keepsake per package. Doesn't say what it is, but it needs to be picked up between 11am and 6pm
this is AAA, but the YVG code is BOGO?

Sorry, I don't know what YVG is? But on my Guest Itinerary, it was listed as :"Planet Hollywood Meal Vouch(1) per package" and "Planet Hollywood Merch Vouch(1) per pakage". I would think it is the same thing. Maybe it comes from Disney and not AAA, so everyone with a pkg. gets it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter