Yup thats right I'm taking crazy pills!

pixiedust23

DIS Veteran
Ok we are going down the last week in Aug and have now decided to do a hopper pass for that Monday and hit everything. Anyone have any suggestions for the best game plan? Staying at BCV and want to eat dinner at epcot. We just have a couple rides at each park that we want to hit, so I just need to know what park to start at and what order to follow. I'm hoping to not go to AK but not sure if I"ll be able to swing that.

ok here is my suggestion
start at mk for emh
then go to akl
then in the heat of the day go to mgm
then end up in epcot for your dinner reservation

TinkerTracy said:
ok here is my suggestion
start at mk for emh
then go to akl
then in the heat of the day go to mgm
then end up in epcot for your dinner reservation

I was thinking transportation wise we should prolly do MK and Epcot one right after the other. But if its EMH it would make sense for us to start at MK. Then I guess we could take the monorail to TTC, and then bus to MGM. Then take boat from MGM to Epcot.

And just cut our losses with the AK. I just dont see 4 parks happening in one day!

Oh ok...
i was jsut suggestion i was just saying maybe you should end up last at the park you are having dinner at

TinkerTracy said:
Oh ok...
i was jsut suggestion i was just saying maybe you should end up last at the park you are having dinner at

No I do intend on ending up at Epcot to end the night. Is it def a MK EMH day on Monday Aug 29th?

Ok there is no EMH at MK that morning I just looked it up. Since EMH are at Epcot perhaps we'll start at Epcot, take the boat to MGM, then bus to TTC, monorail to MK, and monorail back to Epcot for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter