Yup. I've finally lost it.

3. Almost all the fairy dust moments I've had in the World came about nearly by chance as we were just taking things easy.....enjoy, but keep yourself open to unexpected magic. That's the best tip I can possibly give, hope it works as well for you as it has for me!

I love this suggestion!! It's something we're working on, as we've always been park commandos! :) It's the whole "stop and smell the roses" concept.

mickiecake -- the tweaks you've made in your schedule sound excellent! I hope you do write a trip report when you return -- I can't wait to read it!

BTW, is your screen name from the Maurice Sendak book, "In the Night Kitchen?" It's my daughter's favorite and there is a line in there where they talk about baking, "a delicious Mickey cake!"

BTW, is your screen name from the Maurice Sendak book, "In the Night Kitchen?" It's my daughter's favorite and there is a line in there where they talk about baking, "a delicious Mickey cake!"

Nope. My name is actually Mickie, and I make cakes! :thumbsup2

Thanks to all of you for your advice!! It helps to see that I'm not the only freak on the bus to Disney! :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter