Yup... it worked again

PGHProducer

Mouseketeer
Last year while watching the Disney Christmas Parade, I immediately started researching a trip to WDW. That was the trip I ended up taking in October. This year, I watched the parade again, and I find myself doing the research for another trip to WDW or at least a trip to LA and DLR.

Anyone else have this "problem"?

Happy holidays everyone!!

The parade this morning was great. I already have our trip planned. I just need our 180 day mark to come so that I can make some ADR's. I do find myself wishing the year away so that August will quickly come:rotfl: :rotfl:
Happy planning!!!:dance3:

The parade this morning was great. I already have our trip planned. I just need our 180 day mark to come so that I can make some ADR's. I do find myself wishing the year away so that August will quickly come:rotfl: :rotfl:
Happy planning!!!:dance3:

Unfortunately it looks like you might have to wait for your 90 day mark. Unless something changes, you can't make ADRs before 90 days...see the Restaurant forum:surfweb:

I saw my back side on the parade this morning it was soo funny watching it knowing what was going to happen next!!!!

Unfortunately it looks like you might have to wait for your 90 day mark. Unless something changes, you can't make ADRs before 90 days...see the Restaurant forum:surfweb:

OOOOHHHHH.....I just read the thread and I am close to tears:sad1: :sad1:
That just seems so close to me!!!!! I have always (10+ trips) had all my ressies for all my dining done at 180 days!!
THATS AN EXTRA 3 MONTHS THAT I HAVE TO WAIT:scared1: :eek: :eek:

Last year while watching the Disney Christmas Parade, I immediately started researching a trip to WDW. That was the trip I ended up taking in October. This year, I watched the parade again, and I find myself doing the research for another trip to WDW or at least a trip to LA and DLR.

I haven't watched the parade yet, but I'm already planning two trips in 2009. I may be tempted to add one in December, though ;)

:rotfl: It really is a two hour infomercial that works. We are heading to WDW in 3 days..so it served to get us all extra excited!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

OOOOHHHHH.....I just read the thread and I am close to tears:sad1: :sad1:
That just seems so close to me!!!!! I have always (10+ trips) had all my ressies for all my dining done at 180 days!!
THATS AN EXTRA 3 MONTHS THAT I HAVE TO WAIT:scared1: :eek: :eek:

Believe me, I feel your pain...We will be there the week before Easter and haven't been able to made our ADRs:headache: Talk about frustrating!!!

Yes ... I watched the infomercial ... aka Christmas Parade also and found myself just thinking -- oooo - I'll be seeing it in a month and 1/2!!! YEA!!!

Kelly Rippa MADE me go to WDW in 2006. She put these golden ears on and the show was filmed from WDW -- about May of 2005 (not the Christmas Parade) and soon I had reservations!

Of course once I got there, I fell in love and am eagerly anticipating another trip!!! :thumbsup2

I can't believe we forgot to watch the parade AND I didn't DVR it!!!! Anyone know if they will air it again???? Is it on-line?????? We were so busy Christmas morning that it totally slipped my mind!

We saw the parade at MVMCP this past November and I really wanted to relive it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter