yup, another one of those help me choose-POR vs CBR

Kae

DIS Veteran
Ok here's my deal-original booked trip 1st night Pop then 6 nights CBR 5th sleeper water view. Book the first night later & can't get CBR same category room for the 1st night, save 100 by choosing Pop.

Now I can get full time at POR 5th sleeper for about 200 less.

CBR and all its newness look great, Free Style Machines in the different Villages i think would be nice we will have mugs, We have stayed at POFQ and loved it and the boat to DS. The food court at POR is more appealing to me and we are not picky eaters.

Do you think CBR rates will go up a lot when the gondolas open?

It will Be Me, DH DS, 21 & DD 17

Thanks Kae

I don’t think the difference between POR and CBR is worth changing rooms after the first night.
I'm totally leaning that way, I booked CBR Visa rate and then the flights were so much cheaper to do the night before so I added Pop POR was not a choice. Then Sunday night I got a bug up my bum & asked for a quote from a TA who found the POR rate. We have stayed at POFQ at liked it a lot but CBR has always piqued my interest. So now my brain is reeling on what to do.

I'm totally leaning that way, I booked CBR Visa rate and then the flights were so much cheaper to do the night before so I added Pop POR was not a choice. Then Sunday night I got a bug up my bum & asked for a quote from a TA who found the POR rate. We have stayed at POFQ at liked it a lot but CBR has always piqued my interest. So now my brain is reeling on what to do.
We were originally flying home on Sunday, but airfare is $155 pp less to fly home on Tuesday. With 5 people, it was cheaper to stay the extra two days. Luckily, for us, their was availability for those two days, and the CM was able to modify the reservation to include the extra days (we kept the same reservation number).

I would change it to POR, but keep checking for CBR availability, and change it if it comes up. Be very vigilant about checking between 45 and 30 days before check in, as people do cancel at or before the package PIF date.

If not, CBR will still be there for your next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter