yup another AAA question

simba511

Earning My Ears
two questions...

in Value Season, does anyone know the typical rate for AAA savings?

also

if you book through AAA is it still just $200 down, then you can pay up to 45 days, or does it all have to be paid at once?

15% off of deluxes and 20% off of moderates and values. The discount is on the room before tax.

The above poster is only partly correct.

It is 20% off values and moderates during value season
15% off deluxe

15% off values and moderates during regular and peak season
10% off deluxe

No discounts during holiday season.

The above poster is only partly correct.

It is 20% off values and moderates during value season
15% off deluxe

15% off values and moderates during regular and peak season
10% off deluxe

No discounts during holiday season.

thank you.... im still happy as i am going in value season!!!

two questions...

in Value Season, does anyone know the typical rate for AAA savings?

also

if you book through AAA is it still just $200 down, then you can pay up to 45 days, or does it all have to be paid at once?

Are you booking a AAA package, or room only? Of course, AAA package must be booked through AAA. But, when I've booked room only, I've gone through Dreams Unlimited -- You have to pay a deposit equal to one night within 14 days of making the reservation, then the balance is due when you check in, and you can cancel up to 5 days before checkin. I believe those policies would be the same booking directly through Disney. If AAA requires full payment by 45 days, then that seems more restrictive than DU or Disney.

I just added the AAA rate to my Jan ressies for POP and my rate went from $82 per night to $65.60 per night. Thats a 20% discount. We also had 2 rooms reserved so every little bit helps. I didnt go through AAA- just booked a room only with AAA so I can have "control" over my ressies. I will be looking for any special deals and codes to switch it to later. The CM I spoke with said probably the first of Nov. there would be some codes and specials for Jan.

thank you so much guys...:disrocks:

i am going to call AAA tomorrow since I need the package... we are still going to go with the DDP...

the 20 % makes me sooo happy since we are paying for 6 adults 1 child...it will at least make the room go down :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter