Yummy Yummy Yummy - A live report 11/30-12/6 updated with Spoodles

Holy price hike on the Sangria. :scared1: If all goes as planned I still want to get some on Friday. :goodvibes

I had to chuckle, as I'd still order it too....:rotfl:

It's probably a good thing that DH didn't see it on the menu before ordering it. Our server mentioned the sangria and DH immediately said "we'll take a pitcher" :goodvibes It was really good, I was just shocked when looking at the allears menu to help with the description and saw the price there and the price on my receipt :scared:

$25 for a pitcher of Sangria???

I am outraged! That's barely enough Sangria for one gastropod, let alone two! :lmao:

Bah! Next year I'm just going to make my own ... two can play this game. :rolleyes1

Your shrimp dish looked really tasty but I'm with you ... needs more shrimp and way less pepper!

Wow thats as bad as the $15 Nuvo from France, 3 sips and its gone!

Friday afternoon we ran over to the DVC Member Merry Mixer. We each got one treat:

DH & DS enjoyed theirs on the drive home. If anyone else wants to enjoy it, I saw them at Goofy's Candy shop for $2.99

Of course, a trip would not be complete without stopping at Goofy's Candy shop at DTD. After checking out, we drove over to DTD (parking was a zoo!) and went to Goofy's

001-11.jpg

After checking our options, we filled out our forms :cool1:

DH had a Mickey Krispy Rice treat: dipped in dark chocolate topped with mimi M&M's, milk chocolate drizzle & caramel drizzel

I had a Mickey Krispy treat: dipped in dark chocolate topped with crushed Butterfingers, mini M&M's and milk chocolate drizzle

DS was almost the same, dark chocolate with crushed Oreo cookie crumbs, crushed Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and white chocolate drizzle

DD is not a rice krispy treat fan so she got the Fudge Cookie filled with chocolate (duh, she's my daughter :laughing: ) dipped in dark chocolate topped with chopped peanuts, crushed Oreo cookie crumbs & caramel drizzle

I think that was the perfect way to end a Yummy Yummy Yummy trip :goodvibes

Sorry it took so long to finish, once I got home the real world hit. Christmas trees needed decorating (I'm up to 4 this year :upsidedow ), kids homework had to get caught up and of course taking my truck to the insurance adjuster :headache:

Ok, it's not food but it is Disney related. This is my first ever Disney Tree:

It needs a topper & a tree skirt yet, but one step at a time :santa:

Thank you everyone for reading along, posting & for all the good wishes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter