Yummy New Dessert at 50's Prime Time

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
We ate at 50's Prime Time for lunch today with my nephew (a teacher) and his chaperone parents (they're down with a school group). The menus have a date of 2/10 and I noticed a few changes...nothing major, but they added a new dessert that pulled me away from my usual Smores. I think they call it a Boston Cream Pie Cupcake, and that's really what it tastes like. It doesn't have any filling, but I swear the cake itself has the same taste as the filling. Doesn't it look yummy?

cake.jpg

My hubby would love that - Boston Creme Pie is his favorite. Will have to keep that in mind for the next trip - no hardship, we love 50s PTC!

I think that was on the menu back in october or maybe december. DH had it on one of those trips and really enjoyed it. glad to see it is there.

That looks absolutely amazing. I'm not going to the 50's on my May trip but maybe they will still be serving it on my September trip. I can get my husband or niece to split one with me!

It was great...just top it off with one of those 50;s peanut butter and jelly shakes and you'll be in heaven (it's vacation forget about the calorie cholesterol issues - I was the FP runner for our group so I justified the calories a bit!).

They had that when I ate there in October. My cousin got it and ended up pulling most of the chocolate off of it.

Ooh, my DS would love that!:love: His favorite donut is boston creme and one of our favorite WDW TS is 50's PTC. Sounds like an ADR in the making for our next trip.:banana:

I got it my last trip and it looks great, but wasn't. I won't get it again. I wanted my angle food cake with strawberries, but now it's gone, so tried this. The chocolate part was good, but the cupcake was not impressive and dryed out.

My mom ordered that in Nov when we were there, and I'm pretty sure she ranked it as the favorite thing she ate all trip! She has a bit of a sweet tooth, for sure! Since I'd have to say that the fried chicken there was the best thing I ate all trip, a return to 50s PTC is definitely in order. That place is AWESOME!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter