Yummy Burgers!

GalDisney

DIS Veteran
Went to the Mk yesterday and decided to wander over to The Contemporary's Concourse Steakhouse for lunch. I arrived at the Contemp. at about noon, which is when they start their lunch service. There was a line up of people waiitng to be seated but the line moved fast. I have had dinner here previously, had a steak and honestly was not impressed. The steak was thin and had too much fat.guess I was expecting an Outback type steak :)
Anyway, after i was seated my waiter was prompt and asked if i would like an appetizer or drink. I ordered a Coke. When he brought back my Coke I was ready to order. I Ordered their Steakhouse burger with cheddar cheese. Didnt take long for my order to arrive back at my table. The burger looked wonderful even before i tasted it. I eventually gave in to my hunger and the wonderful aroma of the steaming hot burger and took a bite. It tasted wonderful! One of the best burgers I have ever eaten. The burger was served with lettuce and tomato on the side, and a dill pickle spear, and french fries. The burger was wonderful and it didnt take long to devour it. :0 I Didnt care for the french fries, although I did eat a few. It was a good meal, the only thing bad about it was after I finished eating i sat there for literally 25 mins. before the waiter came over to clear the table and give me my check. I was ready to go, wanted to get back to the MK. Then, when he finally did come over to leave the check i was going to pay with my debit card, so I slipped the card into the folder. After waiitng again for 10 mins for him to come and pick up my payment, i decided i didnt want to wait forever so i gave him cash, which luckily i had exactly enough cash to pay the bill and leave a tip. All in all a good meal, i highly recommend their burger.

I've read lots of good things about their burger which is why I added it to our list of places to dine for lunch. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Speaking of good burgers. My wife and I have both noticed this place and I for the live of me can't remember the name but it is right outside of the Tower of Terror and next to Rock'en Roller Coaster. It has a airplane theme. It serves very good burgers for a walk up. I would have thought a WDW burger from a walk up would be the same no matter where you went but not so. The spice they put on them there is very good and it does taste better than any other burger I have tasted in WDW. We always hit it up when at MGM and we are not really burger people either. Try it...smjj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter