Yourride!!!

ddisney333

#1 fan of Maleficent....
Just back from the World. I just wanted to post about Yourride. Rabbitt and his crew are wonderful. We used Yourride for all our major transportation. They met us at the airport and took us to the grocery store and then our hotel. Rabbitt took us to Busch Gardens, SeaWorld. They took us back to the airport at the end of our vacation. I highly recommend Rabbitt and his crew. Thank you for a wonderful trip.

Tammy C. and the gang:)

We just got back last night (5/6) and also used Yourride. What a great experience! Pickup and drop-off was wonderful and hassle-free. Rabbit was where he said he would be at the exact time he said he would be there. It's was so nice not to have to worry about our transportation! Will definitely use them again!:D

I am so psyched reading all these wonderful reviews of yourride!!! We are set to go in 41 days (yes, I'm counting!) and have reserved a limo with Rabbit. Can't wait to go!!!

That's great to hear! We will be using them for our upcoming July 4th trip and we've heard ALL good things! :bounce:

Also wanted to chime in with a big thumbs up for Yourride. Even with some confusion due to last minute flight changes, Rabbitt was waiting for us, and on time for us. Great guy and great service we will definitely look to use again.

Just a question here...I am thinking about switching to yourride (have used TTC, I know they are great, but want to support the boards). The website says the rates are nonstop--is the grocery stop extra?
Robin M.

I've booked Rabbit for May 18, 2002 to pick us up also. Glad to hear all's well & hope everyone had a fantastic time!! What grocery store did you all stop?

I am thinking about using Yourride in July. I was wondering how much more is the limo over the towncar? Thanks.

Welcome home! Glad to hear that you had such a good experience with Yourride. :)

We just came back (5-09-02) and used Yourride (all 10 of us!). Rabbit was great (especially with the five kids!). On both trips (from and to MCO) everything went smoothly. We would definitely recommend Yourride.

Yourride is Number 1 im my book . Great service with great people.
We used them on our trip in April .
Round trip travel to and from , airport, universal and sea world.

No complaints. Not one. Allways on time , great driver. Fair prices.

Will galdly use them again and HIGHLY recomend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter