• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You're killing me here!

jensen

DIS Veteran
I just got an email from Disney Destinations and was so certain it was going to be the Free Dining PIN code I've been desperately waiting for! Instead it was an ad for an Annual Pass... not even a discount. I'm so bummed!

Has anyone else been teased with this one?

I just got the same email and had almost the same reaction :rotfl2: we don't go enough to justify annual passes but are hoping for free dining next September and would love a pin so I could go ahead and book already!!

I haven't gotten that email, but I did get a PIN for dates thru May, room discount, no FD. They have sent me reminder emails about my PIN 3 times!! I wish we could use it, but we have to wait a year. Hopefully I'll get one for 2016!

I got the same email about AP. I am buying one soon and too bad it wasn't a discount on the pass:rotfl::rotfl:

All my pins are for times I can't go.:(

Its so annoying. I'm like come on Disney show me discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter