• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You're Just In Time For A Little Smackerel Of Something!

jezebel73

DIS Veteran
Hello to all! We leave in 5 days for our next WDW trip, with 9 days/8 nights of free dining. Well, almost free, since I just can't seem to fit my love of food into that little dining plan box!

I'm Jill, 41 but I don't feel it, from the Buffalo area, and an ovolacto-vegetarian for the last 22+ years. I will be traveling with my daughter, Maggie, almost 10, who will also have a big part in this review and will have her own font and writeups! Maggie was upgraded to the adult plan since it was so cheap to do so during free dining and we thought it would be an interesting perspective. She is somewhat adventurous with her dining, loves meat (must be the pre-teen rebellion from veggie mom) and Indian food. Also on this trip are my niece, Paige, age 14, and my ex-husband (OMG long story, but we do Disney together because that place has enough magic to make it work), Al, age 42. We are staying at Coronado Springs and it's my 10th Disney adventure - but my first dining review!!!

The line up, which will be updated if anything changes:

11/15 Beaches and Cream dinner
11/16 Starring Rolls lunch
Sci Fi Diner dinner
11/17 Wolfgang Puck Express Marketplace lunch
Jiko dinner
11/18 Be Our Guest lunch (yay!!)
The Wave of American Flavors dinner
11/19 Yak and Yeti Restaurant lunch
Landscapes of Flavor dinner
11/20 Pepper Market breakfast
Narcoossee's dinner
11/21 Sunshine Seasons lunch
Via Napoli dinner
11/22 Columbia Harbor House/Diamond Horseshoe?? lunch
'Ohana dinner
Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert party
11/23 Boma breakfast
Pepper Market/Cafe Rix early dinner before heading back to the cold :(

We'll also try to highlight our snacks, if anything is awesome (which of course it will be). So welcome and we hope you enjoy!

Hi Jill, Your trip & food plans sound great, I'm looking forward to hearing more!

I'm originally from Williamsville, I went to East HS back about 20 years ago--did you grow up there, too? I came south for college, now I only get back to the Buffalo area each summer to visit family. As I recall, November is a great time to head south--I hope you have a fabulous trip!

Subbing! I love dining reviews :) Have a great trip!

Great - thank you! Hope you enjoy!

Hi Jill, Your trip & food plans sound great, I'm looking forward to hearing more!

I'm originally from Williamsville, I went to East HS back about 20 years ago--did you grow up there, too? I came south for college, now I only get back to the Buffalo area each summer to visit family. As I recall, November is a great time to head south--I hope you have a fabulous trip!

Oh crazy! I grew up in Alden and moved to Cheektowaga them East Amherst and finally Williamsville and love where I am. Thanks for joining!

We are neighbors... For real! I am definitely following along

Small world! Should I check for you out the window?? Too funny. :scared1: Glad to have you along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter