You're Best Tips For DDP

chrysdrew

Part of THAT World
We are going to be using the DDP for the first time in two weeks. I was wondering what you guys think are the best values for the money. Maybe there is a special snack that is awesome or a maybe a special beverage that is included at some of the restaurants.

Thanks!

you can edit your title - click on edit on your first post, and then click go advanced. the title edit area will show up.

as far as DDP tips... well, I just use it as I see fit. I grab snacks when I'm additionally hungry, so I'm not much of a help - my favorite snack is the Mickey bar and a bottle of Sprite. (ok so it's two snacks but still).
For food... well, I do like when places let you get alternate drinks. I have only gotten a smoothie at Concourse and a milkshake at Sci-Fi, though. The plan keeps me too full, haha. I did just see pictures of some people's specialty drinks at Kona (included) and they looked g-o-o-d.

My favorite CS is anywhere DF can get a burger and I can get, not a burger. Best CS for us is Backlot Express in MGM, as I love the selections, and it's got that double cheeseburger. Sunshine Seasons in Epcot has a ton of selections, too, and has non-prepackaged desserts, too! Most CS's are the same kinds of food so there's no tips, IMHO, for most of those. Just what you like vs what you don't.

I think the "value" for the money is already there. You are getting much, much more than you paid for the plan. Eat what you like, and you'll be happy!

My dh and I love the DDP. We use it every trip. We do have a few things we do. For example when it comes to breakfast unles it is a buffet breakfast we pay on our own and save the DDP for a better meal at night. If we haven't used all the snack allowances than I buy mickey mouse rice krispy treats and bring them home for my grandkids. You used to be able to go to Goofys candy shop at DTD and buy anything under 4 ounces for a snack but with the new changes I am not sure that is possible any more or not. I will find out in about 140 days. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter