Your TOP FIVE DELUXES and WHY!!!!

#1. Polynesian - Our family's all-around favorite. :sunny: We've only ever stayed in the Hawaii concierge building with a lagoon view, and we LOVE the lounge and overall location of the building. Best location and room views on all of Disney property. We LOVE being on the monorail. Large rooms with separate beds for each DS. (2 queens plus a fullsized daybed in the rooms). Night swimming while watching the fireworks over the castle, and watching the castle change colors all night long, from bed. :cloud9: :cloud9: This is a Disney resort classic; one of only 2 original Disney World resorts! You really are in the heart of the "Magic of Disney" when you're at this resort. :goodvibes

#2. Animal Kingdom Lodge - Beautifully decorated; elegant. VERY relaxing theme. We LOVED our pool-view room and location. This resort is my first choice for trips when it's just DH and myself. (Rooms are just too small for when we have DSs with us). Loved everything about this resort.

#3. Grand Floridian - Love being on the monorail. This was our first deluxe; first ever castle-view room, loved watching the castle change colors at night from our balcony. Good sized rooms, with 2 queens and a fullsized daybed, another good choice for when DSs are with us.

#4. Wilderness Lodge - Excellent choice when you want to be near the Magic Kingdom but don't want to pay for being on the monorail. DH and I loved the theme of this resort and loved to relax each night in the over-stuffed chairs in the lobby. We enjoyed the boat transportation to the MK.

#5. Have only stayed at 4 deluxes so far! :)

BWI~~~Location Location Location

Poly~~~Fireworks on the beach and very Brady Bunch (esque) :thumbsup2

Wilderness Lodge~~~Very cozy and as close as I will ever get to the great outdoors ;)

AKL~~~The best concierge onsite bar none

OKW~~~Love the relaxed atmosphere and perfect for down time

#1 Polynesian- best view of the Castle to watch the fireworks from the beach, on the monorail. My favorite.

#2 Grand Floridian-On the monorail, very beautiful, romantic resort.

#3 Contemporary- Monorail, location.

#4 Yacht and Beach Club - Location, pool

#5 Boardwalk- location

All though I have never stayed at 4 of these, they would be my choice in order if I couldn't get the Poly :) I have visited them all, and think they are beautiful and neat in their own way. But the Poly is number 1 in my heart. :love:

#1: Beach Club- I have to be honest, their pool can't be beat!!! And I love being within walking distance from Epcot

#2: Wilderness Lodge- Coming from Colorado, it's like my home away from home! Great theme, reminds me of a lodge I'd see back home!

#3: Boardwalk- Love the resort, esp. the pool. Plus the actual boardwalk has great dining and activities.

#4: Polynesian- The fam wasn't too thrilled with this when we went because they were under construction at the time. But I would still love to go back, I love the theme.

1. YC - great location, great theming, a little more "adult", balconies, great pool.

2. BC - same as YC but more family oriented

3. AK - loved the balcony overlooking the animals, loved the theming, loved Boma.

4. GF - loved the theming, loved V&A, loved concierge in the main building, loved the balcony with water view.

5. CSR - loved the theming, the open spaces, good bus service.

This is my preference:

1) Grand Floridian--it's the flagship resort, monorail, atmosphere, fireworks, views, water parade
2) Polynesian--it's beautiful landscaping, monorail, atmosphere, views, fireworks from the beach, and the water parade
3) Yacht Club--I love this resorts close proximity to EPCOT, MGM, and the Boardwalk. Also, the atmosphere is just wonderful, and Yachtsmen Steakhouse is YUMMY!!!!
4) Wilderness Lodge--I love this resort because of it's rustic yet luxurious feel. I've visited the original Old Faithful Inn and the WL brings back those wonderful memories, and I get to make more memories while at WDW.
5) Boardwalk Inn--I love the theming of this resort, and the actual boardwalk is full of fun and exciting things to do along with some great restaurants.

Coming from a teenagers point of view...

1.) AKL~ BEAUTIFUL inside. Stayed there a number of times and had no problems at all. Views are gorgeous no matter where your rooms is located. BOMA--yummy. Gift-shop!!!! One of the best i've seen. Pool is pretty and theres nothing like a late night snack from Mara.

2.) GF~ Total beauty on the outside. Views of MK were to die for. You could see the fireworks show. I loved the monorail! I fell asleep on it many times and I still didnt have to walk to far once it arrived. Giftshop was HUGEEEE.

3.)BC~ Love the location and the easy access to EPCOT and MGM-Disney Studios. Neat Pool and Beautiful water views. Right across from the Boardwalk, YC, Swan and Dolphin. One word describing this would be, "pretty"

4.) Contemporary~ I had to put this on here because I am a guilty pin trader and when they have there little pin shin-dig they have I make a trip over all the way from AKL. Plus they have like three giftshops. And I am a total monorail fan.

5.) Swan~ It was ''Cute'' but for some reasons (call me crazy) but I didnt really feel like I was in Disney when I was inside. You know how you have that magical feeling when you are in you favorite resort..I just wasn't feeling it. Beds were super comfy though. And I love the EPCOT resorts location because they are very accessable.

Just an idea from a Disney Teen ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter