Your top 5 that ARE NOT on this list

courtneylauren

DCP Fall Adv. 2014 Alumni - Epcot Vacation Planner
What are your top 5 restaurants NOT on this list, that ARE on the dining plan?

Please reply with your list!

And if you want to put why that would be great too! Thank you!

Crystal Palace
Kona Cafe
Le Cellier
Narcoossee's
Yachstman's Steakhouse
Chefs de France
The Wave
Cinderella's Royal Table
Chef Mickey's
Mama Melrose
50's Prime Time Cafe
Big River Grille and Brewing Works
Teppan Edo
Tony's Town Square
Yak and Yeti
Sci-Fi Dine In
1900 Park Fare
Raglan Road
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Tutto Italia
Coral Reef
Akershus
Planet Hollywood
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Maya Grill
Ohana

1. Le Cellier
2. California Grill
3. Yachtsman
4. Kona
5. Le Chefs de France

I am really wondering if Le Cellier will be worth 2 credits once it changes...unless they improve the menu I would not pay 2 credits. It's good but not in the same league as the other Signature restaurants. If I took them off my list, I would probably add Captain's Grill to it.

1. Turf Club (It's a secret)
2. Le Celllier (Atmosphere)
3. Boma (Something different)
4. ESPN Club (Fun and just good pub food)
5. Yorkshire Country Fish & Chips (although rumor is they have changed the recipe...Cookes of Dublin is good too)

I have to agree with Quirty30...Le Cellier as a 2 credit will probably be off my list.

Jiko
California Grill
Flying Fish Café
Kouzzina
Grand Floridian Café

The only restaurant that is on your list that would normally be in my top 5 is the Coral Reef.

Not in any particular order:
1. Sanaa- atmosphere :)
2. Boma- FOOD :cloud9:
3. Les Chefs de France- food/service
4. The Hollywood Brown Derby- atmosphere/service/food :thumbsup2
5. Cape May Cafe- such a cute place and that Clam Bake is yummy :lovestruc Also, the character breakfast is great and very economical!

I guess you're looking for someplace new to try...

Not in any order...

Flying Fish Cafe - great seafood, boardwalk entertainers outside restaurant.
Brown Derby - great food, convenient location in HS, available with Fantasmic Package.
Citricos - great food and presentation, more formal dining experience.
Biergarten - buffet with a lot of variety, affordable if not on dining plan, enjoyed German music
Restaurant Marrakesh - food was tasty and a little different/interesting, really enjoyed the music and belly dancing (made it fun).

I'd say Jiko too... but I already listed 3 signatures restaurants!

I don't have that many I can put on the list. We really enjoy Beaches and Cream. It's not the typical TS restaurant though. The reason we like it was because the burgers and sandwiches are really good and the desserts are wonderful. The No Way Jose is worth the trip. I also like the atmosphere. It really does have a small burger/ice cream shop feel. I like to sit at the counter and watch the cooks.

Oops - I didn't read the question correctly. But I'd have a had a hard time picking a top 5 from restaurants NOT on the list.

not in order:
Tusker House breakfast buffet (good character meal, love the juice and no lines to get the food that is fresh and warm)
Citricos: had an amazing dinner here a couple of times
Jiko:good good
Grand Floridain Cafe: great onion soup and good food
Brown Derby: good food

I have listed five already but also had a great meal recently at Flying fish (my husband and I really enjoyed our dinner but did not list it on the top five b/c our son didn't really like his pasta). The other top five I listed our son liked those places.

These are in no particular order

1. Captains Grille Breakfast. Its always quiet, they have a great selection, you can do buffet or menu. They have the best Mickey waffles

2. Liberty tree tavern lunch we just went for first time and it was really good. They had something for everyone in the family and we all left full and happy.

3. Rose and Crown lunch. The burger is awesome!!!! The malt ketchup is worth going for alone.

4. Olivia's the service and atmosphere are great. Food was good as well also a really good value.

5. Boma breakfast is super duper yummy!

I don't think I can come up with five since several of our favorites are on your list.

But my choices would be:

Boma (breakfast only)
Biergarten (love ht ebuffet)
Cape May Cfe (breakfast or lunch)

Thank you for all of the opinions!

Yes, we are trying to find some new restaurants that we haven't eaten at before, so the more opinions, the better! We are going to tally up yalls answers and pick some new places, so thanks!!!

Kona Shrimp and Scallops, and Creme Brulee :lovestruc
LeCellier Mushroom Filet, nuff said:cloud9:
Captains Grille Crab legs:lovestruc
Boma
Biergarten

1 California Grill - where do I begin? Sushi, flatbreads, pork, scallops, chocolate cake, the view etc.

2 Brown Derby - crab cakes, grouper, pork, banana napoleon dessert

3 Flying Fish - because I love the Red snapper and calamari!

4 Kona - Teriyaki Steak, Tuna Oscar:love:

5 Jiko or Boma - because they are truely different experiences

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter