Your Top 3 reasons for staying at POFQ

IluvDonald!

Mouseketeer
We're heading there for our first time in Feb. 08! Woo-hoo! Another birthday in WDW!

We've always stayed at value resorts and I've made the deposit of the FQ because it looks so wonderful.

Tell me the top 3 reasons you like to stay here!

1) Beautiful resort - very cool theming.

2) Can also eat at POR and use their pool.

3) Nice boat ride to Downtown Disney.

Beautiful grounds,landscaping,theming-peaceful & never crowded

Easy access to both resorts-POR-like getting two for the price of one!

Good location-quick to MK & Epcot & DTD-actually any of the resorts!!

1) Small and quiet.

2) Boat to DTD.

3) Nice theming and the rooms are very pretty.

1- Nice pool

2- Boat to Downtown Disney

3- Beautiful grounds

1. Small size. It's a short walk to anywhere, from anywhere. We've had a lot of long walks at a lot of different resorts, and you just can't beat the compact size of POFQ.

2. Boat to DTD. PO is the only value or moderate to offer any transportation other than bus. The boat is a nice alternative, and something fun to do once in a while.

3. Beignets. Need I say more?

1. You don't feel like there's a 1000 other people there. Very quiet and relaxing.

2. Transportation....boat to DTD and with bus service shared at POR, you're the 1st ones on and 1st ones off the bus.

3. Beignets.....

As you can tell from our signature, this is our place to be.

1. Beignets.
  2. Hot Tub at the Pool
  3. Pool Slide
Oh, and last year we were in a far corner water view room in Bldg 1, one of the fartherst rooms from anything. To walk to the busses took all of 3 minutes, you can't top that.
:cool1:

1) The size of the resort--it is one of the smaller moderate resorts

2) The ferry to POR and DTD

3) It is the sister resort to POR--you can actually pool hop between these two resorts :thumbsup2

There is obviously more, it is just a wonderful resort to stay at. We are trying out POR for the first time in June and can't wait for that, I can even walk over to POFQ if I wanted to :cool1:

Although we haven't stayed at POFQ yet, here are the top 3 reasons we chose the resort:

1. 5 year-old son wanted to stay there.
2. We love New Orleans!
3. 5 year-old son wanted to stay there.

We are looking forward to staying at POFQ. From all of the positive feedback I've read on the DisBoards, I'm sure we're going to love it! I have already booked another stay for a surprise trip in January (just me and DS!)

Enjoy!

1. It is a small resort..everything is close to get to.
2. It is a very relaxing and peaceful property.
3. The rooms are very nice!

1. smallest moderate -- no long walk from any room to food court or pool

2. room was pretty

3. boat to DTD

1 - Food Court

2 - Boat to DTD

3 - Central to get around from

Claire ;)

Thanks everyone! Looks like we made the right decision!

All I need now is some pixie dust to make the time fly until we leave!

1. The small size; short quick walk to anywhere in the resort
2. The boat to DTD
3. The beautiful landscaping

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter