Your Thoughts on Tangerine Cafe?

LovingDisney2012

All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust!
I am thinking about trying something new for lunch. What is your experience with Tangerine Café, how is the food quality, is the service reasonably quick, does it have air conditioning?

Its a big favorite around here. The service was ok and it has AC but it doesn't really have doors that close so..

I don't remember being to impressed with the food, chicken was greasy and lamb was dry but it couldn't have been an off day.. I say go and try it!

We really like it there. It's probably our favorite CS at EPCOT. Like PP said, it's kind of an open air vibe, not bad inside and a nicely shaded outdoor area, too.

I Love Tangerine Cafe:lovestruc I had the Shwarma platter and it was huge and very good. It's honestly one of my favorite QS in WDW.

Terri

We tried Tangerine Cafe last trip and it became my new favorite CS. I loved everything that came with my Chicken/Lamb Shawarma Platter and had an extra side of green and black olives. DH had a Lamb wrap but did not like or eat the sides, couscous and lentil salads. He is picky and refuses to try new foods, just like a kid, he insists he does not like it without tasting it.

The day we were there was in late Nov. with no lines and temps were in the 65-70 range we ate outside so not sure about indoor A/C

Its a big favorite around here. The service was ok and it has AC but it doesn't really have doors that close so..

I don't remember being to impressed with the food, chicken was greasy and lamb was dry but it couldn't have been an off day.. I say go and try it!

We had a similar experience not so long ago which has kept us from returning. Guess we may need to try it again in the future...:confused3...but the dry falafel wrap (with barely any falafel) with the tasteless sauce on the stale wrap I had has not been pushing us to go back...not to mention the overly dry chicken nuggets my dd had as well. Maybe the "dry" cook was there that day and it was a fluke :rolleyes:...hmm, tough to say, with so many other choices we haven't been eager to return.

jwfla422 said:
We had a similar experience not so long ago which has kept us from returning. Guess we may need to try it again in the future...:confused3...but the dry falafel wrap (with barely any falafel) with the tasteless sauce on the stale wrap I had has not been pushing us to go back...not to mention the overly dry chicken nuggets my dd had as well. Maybe the "dry" cook was there that day and it was a fluke :rolleyes:...hmm, tough to say, with so many other choices we haven't been eager to return.

Ditto. It use to be a favorite for us but our last trip (may 2013) it was dreadful. Terrible service. Stale food. Extremely dirty floors, tables, etc. It'll be awhile before we go back.

Have not been since 2011, but it is a must-do for us. We only ever get the chicken shwarma platter. It is large enough that we share. I am going to be there at the end of June and will eat there again. Yippie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter