Your thoughts on Free Dining?

I need not offer proof . Wow . You did the numbers and you see that I am wrong . Good for you . And it is not really an opinion . Do the math taking everything into account . If you actually come out ahead , that is awesome . I laugh at this because no one need offer proof here . You take what people post here the way you want . Believe or do not believe . Makes no difference to me . I posted to let it be known that Disney knows what they are doing . And making a killing . There are a few that make out ok . Most do not . I know what the inside thinking is and why . We actually love the folks that get the plan . Just trying to help folks realize what they are doing before they do it . My suggestion would be that you get the FREE DINING plan and enjoy your stay .:thumbsup2 It works for me !!:cool2:

No need to offer proof? Your opinion might actually be taken more seriously if you offered more than just words. You want people to blindly follow your advice? You say it is NOT an opinion, what is it?

Was it ever offered when the gratuity and appetizer were included?
Free dining?? No, never. But the original dining plan covered appertizer, entree, beverage, dessert and tip. Now, they've raised the cost and taken away stuff. .

Not true. We had free dining in 06', and we had the app and gratuity included. I think we had the same in 07, but I'm not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts