Your Recommendation Please

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

<font color=darkorchid>How can you not look? They'
We are going to WDW in February for our third trip. This time, we will be travelling with our infant son - a new adventure for us. We will be on the regular dining plan (1 TS + 1 QS + 1 Snack). We've got most of our ADRs picked out except for one. So, we are looking for your suggestions for a non-park restaurant for dinner. Kid-friendly is a must and we just have one dining credit to spare. We're staying at POP, if that makes a difference.

Here's the other places we've got picked out:

Boma or Sanaa (haven't decided which yet - suggestions welcome)
Liberty Tree Tavern
Le Cellier
Teppan Edo

We're not interested in going back to Whispering Canyon Cafe, Kona Cafe, Beaches and Cream or 1900 Park Fare this time. We really don't want to go to the Rainforest Cafe, T-Rex, Planet Hollywood, or the ESPN Zone.

Thanks in advance.

I would suggest either Chef Mickey's or Ohana. They are both very kid friendly and the food is good too.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I'll take a look at the menu at Chef Mickeys. I'm not sure how DS is going to respond to the characters at that point. He'll be nine months. Does it have good food?

I'm really considering Ohana. We do love the Poly and like to have an excuse to visit, although we like Captian Cook's a lot and it's just a QS.

Also, where's the Captian's Grill. I'm not sure I've heard of it.

Maya Grill might be hard for us to get to but it might be worth the trip?

Keep the suggestions coming. This is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter