Your preferred dinner times?

Herfnerd

DIS Veteran
Just curious as when everyone's preferred dinner times are?

We normally eat at home around 6pm but when we're on vacation, we usually eat closer to 8-8:30pm. Might be because we always choose late seating on our cruise vacations and we take a lot of those, lol!

Anyways - two adults with grownup kids that are no longer home.....

If solo around 5:30pm, but if with family around 7:30pm.

It's our first trip with DD so we will be eating on her schedule. 5:15-5:30 for dinner. If it was just me and DH it might be a little later, maybe 6:30.

My family likes to eat around 5pm give or take half an hour, otherwise Grammie gets cranky.

We are going with the kids for the first time. All our meals are booked for 6pm. They normally eat at 5pm but I'm sure they'll last the extra hour.

Herfnerd said:
Just curious as when everyone's preferred dinner times are?

We normally eat at home around 6pm but when we're on vacation, we usually eat closer to 8-8:30pm. Might be because we always choose late seating on our cruise vacations and we take a lot of those, lol!

Anyways - two adults with grownup kids that are no longer home.....

We're actually just the opposite, lol! At home we don't eat until after 8pm, but at Disney, I make most of our ADRs for 6-7pm. Mainly because we want to have the option of seeing the parades, fireworks, etc. so we have to eat a little earlier so we are done on time. Fortunately, we seem to use up enough energy during the afternoon that we're always ready to eat by then.

We're actually just the opposite, lol! At home we don't eat until after 8pm, but at Disney, I make most of our ADRs for 6-7pm. Mainly because we want to have the option of seeing the parades, fireworks, etc. so we have to eat a little earlier so we are done on time. Fortunately, we seem to use up enough energy during the afternoon that we're always ready to eat by then.

Same here. We generally eat late - 7pm to 8pm - at home (unfortunate, but unavoidable, in a 2-income household), but prefer to eat dinner earlier at WDW. We like to eat a nice TS breakfast, have a snack or two during the afternoon and then a TS dinner around 6pm.

We eat dinner early,5:00- 5:30....at WDW we can go as late at 7, but usually, we do eat early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter