"your party might be seated on different tables"

lynypixie

Mouseketeer
While making my ADR yesterday, I got this message on several meals.

We're 2 adults and 3 kids (one will be in a high chair). Now my DH is in panic mode.

How are the odds of not being seated at the same table?

Don't worry. You will be seated at 1 table. That is a standard CYA disclaimer, it means nothing, unless you are a party of ten or twelve, or more.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos.

We are family of 5, get that message every time reserve online, and have never had ay problem sitting together. I would not worry at all.

Thanks!
We're going in value season, and seeing all the ADR still available, I would have been surprised otherwise, but I wanted to make sure.

We have got that message on every ADR for years, and have had parties of 5-10 on various trips. NEVER have we been split up yet

It is standard - we get it with a party of 3!!

Like a pp said even when we are a party of 6 or eve 8 we have yet to be separated.

Parties of 1 get the same message, so don't worry.

Ha! Just try to split up a party of one :)

We are a party of 7 and got the same message. Was hoping to be all together.

We are also a party of seven and have never been split up. I would be pretty upset if they did split us up as it is my DW, 5 kids, and myself. Nothing says family vacation like not eating together.:rotfl2:

No worries. I've had that message when I booked a party of 8. However, when I did book I didn't add the baby, 7 mos old and I called in a panic only to be told... not to bother showing up because they won't be able to sit you because the baby counts and there were no more openings.... at any of our restaurants I booked. Well, I worried myself silly.
Not once did anyone turn us away when I asked to add a highchair and the baby. Now, I did hear a party being turned away for adding an adult at Canada. I felt terrible for them because I didn't have an issue adding the baby/highchair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter