"Your party may not be seated at 1 table"

mamato3girls

Mouseketeer
I have gotten this message with a few of the reservations I have made for dining. Has anyone actually had their party split up. I am making reservations for my family, there are 5 of us. My husband, myself and our 3 kids (5, 3 and will be 8 months) obviously we don't want to be split up, do I need to be worried about being split up or is that more for larger parties of all adults?

It's not very likely at all that a party of five will be split up. Large parties, it's more likely.

As for the disclaimer, sometimes parties of one get that disclaimer.

I got the same message for a party of 3 last week. I forget if I was trying to book Sci-Fi or 50's Prime but I didn't take it because of that.

Yes, as party of 4 adults and 6 kids we were split up a couple of times. We put the kids at 1 table and the adults at the other :) THe tables were close by.

As party of 5, no never split up; wait longer, yes.

we went in Jan with party of 5 (3 adults, 2 kids), never split up even though it said that on several of my TS reservations. I didn't really notice a longer wait anywhere with being a party of 5 but it was not as busy in Jan.

I got the same message today! I also have 5 in my family.

On one restaurant I tried for a different reservation time and the notice disappeared.

I called about Le Cellier. Yvonne from the call center was so helpful. She looked through reservation times and at first they all gave that message. Then she recalled that le Cellier is a small restaurant, with mostly 4-top tables. She said that they would most likely seat us at side by side tables. "It's Disney, they know you want to spend time with your family!" :lovestruc Then she checked one last time and came up with one time slot that looked good. And it just so happened to be only 10 minutes after our original time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter