Your Favourite Photo from WDW

This pic was from June 2010. My youngest had just turned 4 years old and it was our last day in the parks with the Magic Kingdom being our 3rd and final park of the day. He didn't want to put the map down so I told the photographer that I was perfectly ok with his holding it in the pic. The photographer posed us and I love it!

Photo0673_zpsd794c04f.jpg

This pic was from our August 2012 trip. My youngest was just tall enough to ride RnR and LOVED it! Absolutely his favorite and he insisted we take this pic! (Think he had a few too many fingers up for his "rock star" pose!)

331_zps366ac9af.jpg

And my signature pic was from our January 2009 trip when my youngest was 2 1/2. The Lightning McQueen pit crew jumpsuit had been his Halloween costume in '08 and I figured it'd be great in the cold weather. That week was unseasonably hot - we wore shorts and tees all week - until our last day there when it had rained and dropped the temp into jeans & sweatshirt range so he finally got to wear it!

Just like other posters, we didn't noticed my youngst DS until after we looked at our photopass pics:rotfl:

549633_409702485743631_542871674_n.jpg

and this one is one of my all time favorites... BUZZ challanged my DH to a round of push ups, DH said he LET Buzz win ;)

35190_118750954838787_4751169_n.jpg

this is the picture I like the best f DD in MK last year when we went. Unfortunately she just spilled water on her self right before she got up
Keira_zps2144ca78.jpg

There's so many great pictures on this thread so far. :)

It's so hard to choose, but these two have won out to being my current favorites.

On the first the photopass photographer told us all to look afraid, apparently the little guy was the only one who took her totally seriously ;)
Photo1476FourBySix.jpg

And on our last day we hadn't managed to make it to the tea cups, and the kids were utterly insistent that we *couldn't* miss it. It was our last MK ride before heading home, and I'm so glad we stopped, because I got my favorite pictures out of it. Those grins are what it's all about.
IMG_2148.jpg

Yeah, totally impossible to pick just one. :p Here's 3 from our most recent trip:

Youngest Ds giving Sulley a hug, I absolutely love it!!
129.jpg

14yo Ds being made to do push-ups by Mr. Incredible :lmao:
196.jpg

And Dd getting engaged to Russell :lovestruc
256.jpg

One of my fav wdw photos is of myself in 1983. I was 4 and my mom said Pluto walked right up to me and picked me up. It is a picture of Pluto holding me! She has always wished she could figure out how to get people out of the background. I always think you can tell it was the 80's, since a character did not say a word and just picked me up lol. I know that is a big no no now. She just figured they could tell I wasn't scared.

Second from our second trip in 2010. Dd5 and ds7 at the time, had just got their hair done at Main Street barber shop ( rip colored gel :sad1:)

Third was in 2011. We are all wearing raincoats in front of the castle and I added the where dreams come true border lol. It was night and our last day before we went home.

The first pic is at my parents and I have no idea how to post them anyway lol.

My current fave picture is of me on the Carousel in 1977.
However, with my DDs first trip coming in January, I imagine I will have a new fave soon!! =)

391692_10151096388086871_1609985393_n.jpg

-Fran =)

I HATE that this thread was moved. :sad2: It would have been much better left out there where more people could see it!! :rolleyes:

#1DopeyFan said:
I HATE that this thread was moved. :sad2: It would have been much better left out there where more people could see it!! :rolleyes:

I know! I was hoping it would get to as many people as possible since I'm sure the photos posted could touch many people :(
Why'd it even get moved?

I know! I was hoping it would get to as many people as possible since I'm sure the photos posted could touch many people :(
Why'd it even get moved?

I have no idea...and then looked how it died off after being moved. :sad1: I don't have enough time to visit every board as I know other people don't either, so it's not going to see near the traffic tucked away in here. :sad1:

#1DopeyFan said:
I have no idea...and then looked how it died off after being moved. :sad1: I don't have enough time to visit every board as I know other people don't either, so it's not going to see near the traffic tucked away in here. :sad1:

That's annoying since I really wanted as many people as possible to see these lovely pictures... Can't we get it moved back? I think it is totally appropriate in the forum I originally posted it in :)

It is a shame so many good threads die a managed death in the various 'move to' forums. I am always sad to see the threads where people have just returned from their trips and looking to help by giving quick insight to current conditions and then those get moved to the trip report forum. Clearly not trip reports but rather helping others with a sense of immediacy for current conditions and trip planning. But, for some reason they feel they are trip reports and as such belong on the trip reports forum and get moved. :confused3

And no, you won't get it moved back. They can do as they see fit.

This is my favorite from when we went down to celebrate our Engagement.

sorry I have no idea how to make this smaller.

IMG_1235.jpg

My favorites go way back to 1990, our first family trip:

We had just stepped off the train when Tigger walked over and tickled DH under his arm causing DH to break into a fit of laughter:

tigger-L.jpg

DS, 4 years old being hugged by Goofy

Epcot-38ed-L.jpg

and DS sound asleep in the Orlando airport at the end of that same trip:

Tim-Last-Day-Airport-1-XL.jpg

Several of us love it and it probably would have thrived where it started out, but sense they felt the need to move it, it has of course died off. SO sad.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter